1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New easter "bird" - Miffy, Harbinger of Doom [Now Fringy]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So I came upon this image in FB group. Don't know how they got it but seems nice. Only downside, to use his special ability, he will be only white bird in a team

[​IMG]

Also if this image is right - first and second birds will be AWESOME and worthy to spend your gems

[​IMG]

Also, another extra image with birds in some upcoming event.
    [​IMG]

And I wouldn't participate in this one, as I have Angromedon, but they all are quite worthy to have

Remember - I can not speak for validity of these images, but they starte to circulate the Facebook. Cheers

2. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Another Unique Leadership ability. However i doubt anyone would trade Claude for it. I'll definitely prefer its leadership ability over CHEERLEADER & WORLD FAMOUS.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Imagine a team:
    Miffy
    Chuck/ QuarterBack
    Santa
    Angromedon
    Eddie/Elf Kowalski/Byron

Each bird deals extra 45% damage. And all birds are capable to clear the board. Quite nice ability

Melchid likes this.
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Definitely replacing Claude if I get her

5. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

As it happens, my current team is already pretty diverse, so this leader ability would help me. However, after spending 6 golden tickets (all I had) and 45 silver tickets (all I had) and getting finally getting Bomb at x23 multiplier in the last event, I would have to get really lucky to get this one with only the silver tickets I am able to accumulate by then and the 1/2 gold tickets from the event itself. So I won't get my hopes up.

6. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

We do have Beach Brawl mini-event coming up. There's a golden ticket to be won there.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

There was no gold ticket from the last beach brawl.

8. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

There's usually two parts of a Beach Brawl mini-event.
    First round is a single player, score a particular score and you win prizes reward system. Second round, still single player, but your score is against other players. The highest score wins the best prize.
    We're now up to the second part of the Beach Brawl mini-event.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Wait, did you call Fire Rooster (the 3rd bird) not worthy of someone's gems :(

10. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

He deals damage in quite small radius and as all red birds - damage is unclear for others. With Santa I can at least deal 4k damage to all pigs and extra if pigs stay close together (8-9k)

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

One of his evolutions makes a MASSIVE explosion

12. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Could that I refer to the same evo (because in PVP it's almost the same), but mostly there are 2 or 3 pigs left unharmed. Even though he could deal 22k damage.

But for one hit bird I use Red or Zain, and to hit many pigs - Santa is better. Maybe if I will get him, I could change my mind, but I wouldn't try to get him as a third bird

13. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Anybody have a date other than "easter" for this bird?

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Noone has - only Rovio will anounce it on FB

15. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

It's not the next event either.
    21st March─26th March will be Fire Rooster!

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

meh...

17. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

On FB I saw person with knowledge from dev sthat Miffy will start 28th

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Makes sense if it's a standard 5 day bird event...

19. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Should be a week minimum. Or two - to milk desperate people.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I always expected it to end on Easter Sunday (April 1).