1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Clan Perks Info?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Desert Song, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Is there a good guide on how the new clan perks work? Ideally it would include a breakdown of costs too?

Examples:
    1. What is the precise difference between Clan Egg levels 1/2/3/4/5?
    2. What happens if you are at Perk Level 4 and you have 20/25 towards level 5 and the timer runs out? Do you lose progress towards level 5 but keep up through level 4?
    3. If you are already at Perk level 5, what does the 0/25 bar do if filled? Increase the time? By how much?

My clan has all the perks activated to some extent at all times, and has ever since they were introduced. Since I wasn't online right when they started, I don't even know how much it costs to initially activate any of them! Is there some kind of guide that shows initial costs plus extension costs for each perk/perk level?

Thanks for any info!

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Scout is 500 gems are far as I know.

Higher leveled clan eggs give more 3* and 4* birds.

3. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Clan eggs are for sucks. I poop treys and rons and am tired of them

4. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

4 star birds are actually VERY useful now because they changed how Prestige levels work - now you can use them as an alternative to Prestige totems for 5 star birds, and the XP they reward isn't actually all that much less than the totems themselves (before you had to use 5 star birds or totems when prestige leveling 5 star birds, and then for the last level only duplicates of the SAME 5 star bird, and it was a comparative pittance of XP for doing that so nobody bothered).

Don't bother leveling extra 4-star birds up that you're keeping around for that purpose either, as you get the same XP for a level 1 as you would for a P5 4-star bird.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

That’s only if you run out of prestige totems though.