1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New clan GUI is coming!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Mar 2, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

C7EB0462-B8C1-402D-8E73-4ABFFDCF9457.jpeg
    So there’s going to be 2 clan levels. Clan Level (basically the level it’s at right now) and Contribution Level.
    It also seems that either smartbomb or health drop is getting the boot since Clan Egg, Clan Scout, and 2 new abilities are visible.
    I belive that you buy a ability for a short time and can extend it for a price.
    There might be 5 levels for abilities now since there’s stars and there are 5 stars for each ability.
    Also notice the spelling error, “There are no mistakes, jsut happy accidents!”

Now this is 100% pure speculation from me
    Trophies Perk - Gives you 1.1x - 1.5x more trophies when you win a battle
    Greedy Pig Perk - Gives you more coins from a battle
    First Perk - Health Drop, many people complained about Smart Bomb being useless so I’m guessing that it’s getting the boot.

Image from A.B.E Facebook

2. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Typo: "When you lose a battle"
    Also is there gonna be a new rule to activate the trophies or coin doubler?

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Remix, but contribution level exist now. Just there are no level mentioned, but we met extra bird XP from it. One I am at 19% extra. After contributing 32k or something - 21%

4. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I really hope they changed the member section to show who has completed clan tasks! And anything else that would help with making sure clans are all doing their share.

5. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Would be nice to see what members donate to the clan without showing their xp from old clans also

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I joined a 50 clan but they are already maxed out at 25xp level so I cant contribute xp to get past my current 13%. That part sucks but it's really nice to be in a very active clan that actually contributes to all the events. My 2 previous clans sucked as I was always one of the only contributors...

7. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Do you know when the update will be out?

8. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

1.16.0 i guess

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

He meant what day it'll come out.

I think it might come out early/mid March.

10. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

Ok thanks and you are right remix

11. evo egg

evo egg Hatchling

EVO EGG needs real players. You got room to grow with us.

12. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

It’ll be into effect “soon” with the new update. Most likely while the upcoming event is taking place considering the endless scouts perk we will be getting thanking us for putting up with the inconvenience.