1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New, but good player looking for clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Entus, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Entus

Entus Hatchling

ranked 32, have several 5 star birds and over a thousand points in current event. Looking for a decent clan.

2. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Hatchling

Hey. Wanna join us? Coo coos Clan. We are supporting newcomers that are active and friendly :)

If interested just give me a reply an I open the spot for you. At the moment we are looking for member with rank #60+, but I can change this for you.
    Most important is your will to fight with us and to donate from time to time to get us forward.

3. Entus

Entus Hatchling

rank 60 in what? Sorry im new to this..

4. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Hatchling

You are rank 32 (or level 32), which is usually too low for our flock, so you cannot join us. But if you are interested, I can change the conditions to 30, so you can join. But this has to happen very quickly, or else someone else will grab the spot.

5. Entus

Entus Hatchling

sure ill join up

Mighty Wings likes this.
  6. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Hatchling

So go for it. I open it now to level 30.

7. Mighty Wings

Mighty Wings Hatchling

I‘m so sorry: someone else was faster!
    So maybe next time. Which can happen rather fast. I get back to you!

8. Entus

Entus Hatchling

shows full

9. Entus

Entus Hatchling

oookkkk...haha

10. Entus

Entus Hatchling

If any other clans out there need a player whos willing to contribute and spends a bit to get there ;), please send me a message. So far, clans Ive been in have won rewards from my efforts alone. Would like one in which everyone contributes.

xplodn1 likes this.
  11. xplodn1

xplodn1 Tiny Birdy

SNOUT Bombs will have an opening here shortly. Would love to have you on our Team!

12. xplodn1

xplodn1 Tiny Birdy

What level are you currently at?

13. Entus

Entus Hatchling

31 with 1100 current points in event 2 5 star birds abd 5 or 6 4 star

14. xplodn1

xplodn1 Tiny Birdy

We're looking for members that are level 42 or higher. Look us up when you're in that level area. Thanks for your interest.

15. Entus

Entus Hatchling

hey im new so curious.....what does level have to do with anything...after level 30? What perks do you get and why is it req in most guilds?

16. xplodn1

xplodn1 Tiny Birdy

I think most clans prefer certain levels to join due to will the prospected member contribute or not and how strong their team is determining trophie output, etc...

17. Entus

Entus Hatchling

Ah, ok...But really, level has nothing to do with how good a team is or how powerful....correct? In other words, a level 20 with all 5 star birds and spent money would be denied an upper clan while a level 60 that contributed nothing would be let in?

Weird.

18. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Hi Entus. We're looking to replace some inactive members in our clan, ABE Nesters. We're currently a lv 10 clan, getting close to lv 11. We are friendly and laid back. We don't have any level restrictions or weekly arena requirements. Our one requirement is that you be a member at Angry Birds Nest as we are a clan comprised of members of that site. Signing up and joining there is free. If you'd like to join us, head over to http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/ab-nesters-clan/page/6/ (our clan thread) and leave a message with your in-game name. Send a request to join us and our leader can accept when he's on.