1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Bug!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onyxcv, Sep 19, 2018.

1. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

There is a big bug in the waves they created! I'm at level 76,wave 4, one hit from the smallest pig takes all the full life. Happened twice already, full life, one hit from the smallest pig and end.

Anyone had the same?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  2. Rccurr

Rccurr Hatchling

Same here but mine has happened on level 73, just when you think you are making headway the little guy wipes you out

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

why do you assume thats a bug?
    I assumed any hit from any pig in the last few waves would kill us...

4. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Nope, cause i try to play again and then it's normal damage. Especially from small pigs, non of them can kill with one hit my team 110k power

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

That wave battle stuff from lvl 51 on is tough. Its more than just surviving what you face, you need to have enough health to deal with the next wave!!

Some of the pigs will attack out from inside the Thunderdome.

I get to lvl 50 easily with: Bomb (thunderdome), Chuck (trial by fire), QB (wide Phalanx), Chuck (trial by fire), Matilda (magnetize). I think I need Dr P also for boss control at some point.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, do you think Bomb is pointless then in the late rounds?
    Im at 55 now & could swap him for another P10 Matilda or P10 Cenk Oni (healing)...

7. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Point of advice, be careful if you are using Frost and Bomb together. Frost's hits cancel randomly especially when the pigs are in the cage. Dr Pro would work but his mind control connects about 98 percent of the time. Not too sure about the small pigs being a bug, its just specific pigs on each stage that are juiced up for some reason.

SN: Anyone having power decrease for QB even though he's supposed to be buffed?

8. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I've had problems in the levels with the "Propaganda Pig". Basically any pig inside his circle would kill me with one single shot. I don't know if it's the same problem you are experiencing...

9. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

My QB is prestige level 7, and the most damage from the back he does is 4000

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Both my QB's are doing less damage than I thought they would... so Yes, I assume its not giving the 250% bonus.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

For my case I think I will try to finish the 10k first, then divert some energy to deal with the extra levels. Also need to level up Lil Pecker enough to help out.

It'SaBiRd likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Has anyone had any trouble quick playing the previous level? It wont let one of my clan mated select it even though she has cleared it.
    Talking of quick battle i really like the new feature where you get to choose how many quick battles to do at the one time!

13. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I did.. It seem to happen when i lost a level and would go back and try to quick play the previous level.. wouldnt let me. It would stop after I played again, but seems to do it every now and then still.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.