1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New black excavation event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So, the next event will be for Bomb and Matilda

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am a bit confused. Since I already have Bomb - chances are too low to try for Matilda. And since I have 2 golden tickets and gems for 3 tickets - It's only viable for two birds max and as said - chances are against me. So I would like to participate, but I think I'll just take my golden ticket and will wait for something better

Also, what wrong with Terence being third bird? She is useless - why even to bother putting her there?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I agree. Whereas, I have bomb and do like him I would only want another one to have the second version of him. I do not have Matilda and really want one or two I think it is better to save my resources and hope for a better event the next go around.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I see a few problems too.
    Terence is garbage and is not worth the 3rd bird. Its just like that he is just filler since Rovio couldn't find anything better (*cough* byron *cough* dutch)
    Bomb is pure trash and I prefer Probotnik over Bomb if I had to choose 1. (I don't have Bomb yet so I might be biased)
    Terence is also a male, just letting you know for the future.

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Bomb is actually not so good. In MPDC I use Zain, he at least deals massive damage when hit from back. Bomb is nothing special, unless you want to have cage attack

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The damage Bomb does is not as important as the use of the cage. The cage should be used with Chuck. Without Chuck, bomb is average to below average.

I drop the cage over the majority of the birds or in the center and let Chuck's magic happen. If all the birds are not eliminated they are usually all grouped together and vulnerable to a white bird or black bird to take them out. Also, during PvP the birds within the cage do not attack and more importantly can be used to divide the pigs on the opponent's side.

Thus, when used with Chuck Bomb is a very good bird and without average.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I don’t have chuck :(

7. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

I want Matilda but i dont really care about bomb. Is it worth spending all my resources on this event

8. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Unless you’re feeling lucky don’t waste anything since the next Core Flock event is Matilda’s.

9. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

I just got discouraged from trying the bomb event. While i do have chuck, i think I'll let this one go. I already have byron, carson and Zain. I'll wait for next Dr. Pro event.

10. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Good tactic in MPDC, but during PVP if you chooce not to clear the board - it's a loss. So I specifically chooce other evo, but damage isn't as good as expected

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Hi,
    I have only been playing 3 months. So, how do you know the next Core Flock event is Matilda?

12. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

They are repeating in the same order they were introduced.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Thanks.
    So is it 1 per month, rotating?

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Event varies.

There was Chuck event, now Bomb so next will be Matilda.

15. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the info!
    You just saved me from probably wasting all my resources :)
    I was going to take the gamble on matilda since she was the 2nd bird this time round instead of 3rd like the last few times shes been available
    Will hold off for her event now
    Cheers! :D

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Dito. Thanks!

17. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

That was fun.
    Thje first 20 fights i got around 100 of the black things each fight. Seams they realized that this was wrong, because the last 10 fights i got only the usual 15. Well, thanks for it so far, cause i´m close to the golden ticket.

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

You are luck. I chose to unlock the pigs via normal fights and got only 1k..
    But in my clan there are people who got a bit more lucky

For a future reference - it is one hour after event started

[​IMG]

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ha, I was wondering how my clan total was nearly full when I woke up today... That explains it.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  20. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I cant log on at that time of day so i always miss the start of events, normally doesnt bother me since ill catch up on points later, today however im gutted i missed it :(
    Oh well :rolleyes: lol