1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Balancing Changes just went live

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gmoney, Aug 11, 2017.

1. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

to be fair, it is the latest patch that signifies the opness of chuck and claude @ the pvp, therefore treatment is only done afterward. besides, they are treated as equal to other event birds during their respective events, Rovio never try to promote them as a stronger 5 star bird. In fact, all 5 stars birds should be balanced.

fyi, I have claude and 2 chucks and I still think the nerf is fair tbh.

2. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

How did the 1.10 patch change Chuck or Claude? I didn't see anything that changed for them.

3. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

in the new pvp, pigs deal significantly lower damage, with claude's 10% heal ability together with chuck'ss high damage, which is usable at 2nd round (1st round as ai opponent), the healing would make it takes forever to beat someone, and for someone without claude and chuck team, it is very hard to win against such team (it is easily doable @ previous pvp system)

TurtleMafia likes this.
  4. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

@ Vexim.
    1.Do me a favor.Don't ever speak to me directly again you troll!
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?
    2.My CF's SS is still the same.
    3.Let's see what others have to say about him.

5. Vexim

Vexim Super Cool Bird

[​IMG]

SquawkTron, Bribri79, Diablo and 3 others like this.
  6. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

You're joking, right? Vexim was just trying to be a nice guy and answer your (stupid) question, and that's how you respond to him?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  7. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

Hello Night.
    It has nothing to do with this thread.
    He,& another poster in a different thread couldn't understand what I was saying.Then,they insulted me.
    Do you understand why I called him a troll!?

Btw,my question is not stupid!
    I'm just waiting for someone to post the SS numbers at different levels for comparison.
    Isn't this what we want to know!? (Well,those of us who care about CF.)

8. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Later in discord ryz clarified that there was not a "second" change to captain freedom, for whatever reason he was referencing the change from the last patch as part of the "re-balancing"

9. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

Hello gmoney.
    Well,that explains why he is still the same.
    Thank you.

10. Vexim

Vexim Super Cool Bird

I never insulted you @surge666666 , that would be an infringement of the forum rules, please don't speak falsely.
    The fact that my opinion is different from yours is not an insult.

phoenix, TurtleMafia and Night like this.
  11. surge666666

surge666666 Hatchling

@ Vexim.
    Just because you didn't curse at me.Doesn't mean you did not insult me!
    You know you did! So,don't lie!
    What's next,you going to say when the other troll insulted me.You did not a laugh at me!?
    You know you did! So,don't lie about this one either!
    SERIOUSLY,STOP talking to me!!!!!

12. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Guys, just chill out lol. lets move along to something else

SquawkTron, Vexim and surge666666 like this.
  13. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

Wow...chill it guys...'ignored' function is there in this forum. Just put it to good use. There's no need to rage in here.

And @surge666666 hyperlink the thread that u felt insulted by @Vexim

Vexim was just informing u about freedom being already patched in 1.10 and this live PvP fix does not add any buff to freedom...chillax alittle

14. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

yeah..llike 22.000 trophies. hehehe...

15. Danvadary

Danvadary Tiny Birdy

Well as a fan of claude and chuck i dont like this update cause that deadly combo i use a lot versus high lvl player, cause my team still not strong as them

16. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

The nerf is a waste, why the change?? People get beat, some win but to complain and change birds is crazy. Why not fix the Dr when you level him past 60 you go from a 3 ss to a 4ss, there not fixing that. What about the birds with a 1 SS going to fix that next. Come on there is a whole lot more we can fix then messing with the birds because people lose some battles. Hell I have lost more than I have won its part of the game. Let the birds fly I say!!! Just my opnion.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    SquawkTron, Boom, Night and 1 other person like this.
  17. Phorx

Phorx Tiny Birdy

So as it is now, if you reach 15000 trophies ( and you're waaay ahead in your PvP grouping), there's no further benefit to keep going ?

18. Vexim

Vexim Super Cool Bird

(Big thanks to Elsa & ryz from Rovio for taking the time to interact with the comunity...if anyone from Rovio up there reads this, they should definitely get some bonus and recognition)
    Not in bonus gems, no. But if you want to push for first place for 500 gems youll probably need to go higher than that.

Diablo likes this.
  19. Diablo

Diablo Tiny Birdy

So how did Chuck get nerfed, I just faced the AI in PvP I took my shot and on his first shot Chuck was active on his SS. Now I went and my Brenda is prestige 5max with a SS of 2 but was not active, I had to wait till my 3rd turn. Faced someone else I took my first shot on their first shot Carson was active with a SS but with a SS of 2. How, What gives??? If you are going to nerf my Claude because some got mad then you better make sure you make it fair across the board like I said before there is a whole lot more you need to do than Nerf birds and if you are going to Nerf the make sure you nerf them all to the proper settings. I also opened a ticket, let's see if they respond....

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    putte likes this.
  20. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

I think it's about 240 damage that Chuck does less on Prestige 5 Level.