1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New "Aces of the flock" Collection

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

And seems there will be a new leader power

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Hmm. The way that leadership skill is worded implies we're going to get an update to other existing birds to indicate body type, kind of curious where that info would go now.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Given this new collection flock is all 5-stars, you can actually use the team for something.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So... Basketball, Baseball & Soccer still to come?

Cowboysfan and Jz61410 like this.
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Basketball I suspect will be soon since NBA is about to go into playoff in couple of weeks. Soccer I suspect will be around World Cup time. Baseball will be fall time, MLB World Series.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think that the "body type "strong"" are the birds that sway from side to side. i.e, Claude, Dutch, Captain Freedom, and so on.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

I hope there will be at least 2 FEMALE birds on this collection..

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Agreed, but not likely based on their concept. They could easily do Soccer with a female.
    I was very surprised they did not take advantage of the Olympics a couple months ago...

Cowboysfan and Matticus like this.
  9. Matticus

Matticus Tiny Birdy

So far so bad, they just released a Soccer Dude...
    Note that they could easily do anything with a female, even ice hockey or American Football could have been females.

ROVIO PEOPLE: There are only 2 "Aces of the flock" left. Please make them females :)

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Not exactly, Birdstiano Eagadlo doesn’t.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

At this point, I cant guess what sports the other 2 will be since they skipped over Basketball...
    Baseball, Golf, maybe a F1 Driver?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Golf is already being used with Hugh

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I dont think that would stop them from doing a 5* Golf bird for AOTF...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

They might do a NASCAR driver instead.

15. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

I would think the white bird would be something like bowling, NASCAR, or curling considering the fact that all those sports are based on some kind of lane.
    The black bird could be basketball, and for it's SS, it could have a basketball net pop up, and the bird either does a 3 pointer or slam dank, having the ball explode when it falls through the net and hits the ground.
    Another idea for the black bird could be something to do with tennis, having the bird lob(hit the ball really high up but to an angle) the ball, and it lands on the pigs with high velocity.
    The white bird and the tennis bird could easily be females as for @Matticus' request.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

There is a newer thread about this... somewhere. I cant recall the title though.