1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never ending PvP arena battle

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dsk96m, May 27, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Confirmed. Killing pigs will harm the opponent. Back to full black team.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, this is how it was SUPPOSED to be from the start but for some reason it took them nearly 3 days to fix it (it was soft rolled out during Chuck event, albeit likely on accident).
    I actually got a very quick response from a ticket I put in 12 hours ago (presumably because I was not asking for compensation).
    However, they basically blamed me for not understanding that the Arena changes each week instead of admitting that the glitch existed & was being fixed. They also laughably told me to post issues & concerns on This Forum (which they ignore)...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

When support refers people to the forum, it is a valid step. The only problem is simply that Support does not tend know the difference between a legitimate problem, and something more mundane. A lot of forums are a treasure trove of hints and info, and typically watched by people who are more involved with the game than they are (which IS a problem). So sending someone here for advice can actually be the best advice they can give...but as I mentioned, KNOWING when this is the case is important, and they seem to fail miserably at this part. With regards to this issue, if their support structure were run properly, the issue would have been noted and support personnel would have had the proper response available to them.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, all they have to do is post on here & FB when they are woring on fixing an issue(s) so we don't overload them with tickets. BUT, that is far too much common sense for Rovio. Also, it would be them admitting there is a problem(s) which they almost never do.

Also, they are not telling me to come here for advice, they are saying to come here to post problems & we all know that is a joke since they DONT interact here at all...

5. Starman.thc

No, they refer you here in the hopes you will find your solution without them. They are absolutely right in some instances, but knowing when to do this is the key. They want to crowd source their support.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

But that is NOT what they said in my ticket response.
    As I said, they told me to come here to post problems.

7. Starman.thc

They send people here in the hopes that someone else will do their job for them, and typically someone WILL assuming it is a gameplay/known issue. It is a money saving response, and in some instances is the best response. and THAT will be my last word on THIS topic...

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

You are not wrong in general BUT want you ae saying is not what I was actually talking about & I don't know why the truth about what they told me bothers you so much?

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, I put in a Ticket about the Gem Pigs issue last night & today I get a response from Adam (a new guy as far as I know), which was a verbatim copy & paste of the response they gave me about the never ending PvP arena battles yesterday. Which means that they are just assuming all the tickets are about that issue so they are not even bothering to read them before plopping in a scripted response...