1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some quick advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes but not on event levels 70+

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

For arena I would take 1 Chuck, 1 Matilda & 2 Wide QB any day over 4 Chucks (and Claude as leader if you have him).

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Now that you mention it, I did clear EM to L20 and L25 two days in a row without getting a pig at any stage before then. And then there's finishing 2nd in the league... Maybe I should have bet the farm instead.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I’d agree

I used one Claude (leader), QB, Chuck, Frost and Matilda). PS level 6-7 for each. Hard to beat against arena simulator play

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

A team of 1 chuck and 4 Carsons will as well.....

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

That is very shortsighted. You NEED the extra health from 5* birds once you are playing top tier teams in Arena...

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It won't matter anymore since you can't fight more that 32 battles per week. Since the number of trophies is what matches you to your opponent, odds are that you may only encounter one or two extreme teams per league per week now...

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Not true at all & potentially loosing a match is VERY bad now with so few matches.

What is your team power?

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Running claude, Carson, chuck, Matilda, and frost in the arena. All of them max prestige and super shot. Yes I could put in my max QB or any of tons of other maxed five stars in place of Carson, but I just really like Carson so he stays where he's been since my first few days of playing. Only time I lose is when I screw up a shot, or the dog knocks the phone out of my hand. Needless to say the dog will have to stay away now lol

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

41k. As Greg said, I only lose when I'm not paying attention or drop my phone, also because of the dog.

I usually run bomb, Matilda, Chuck, Cenk, and Carson. Cenk is swappable depending on how I'm feeling. I may use frost P3 or QB once he is prestiged depending on how I'm feeling.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

With Matilda event on I probably will play 3 Matildas and 2 Chucks so I can go between event and arena easily. Otherwise Matilda (magnetize) usually in right most corner. Chuck in 1, 2, 4 position for sure. #3 spot could be another Chuck or a starter of any bird.