1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Active Players 4 Established Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Phildo, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Phildo

Phildo Hatchling

I have an established clan Level 6 called Bacon Inc. (currently the logo is light blue w/chefs hat, knife & clever) the clan has been around since the launch. I created it & it filled fast everyone was active & were playing daily & killing the events! Then it seemed ppl started slowing down, not grinding events, not donating, chat slowed way down & stopped (if you're like me & in a clan & ppl never chat it's kinda boring!)& eventually stopped playing except for myself. I would like to build it back up as its already Level 6 but if I can't get active/competitive members I would be interested in closing this clan & JOINING ANY COMPETITIVE CLAN THAT STAYS ACTIVE & GRINDS EVENTS IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PPL ATM I'M CURRENTLY LEVEL 85 IM A DAILY VERY ACTIVE & COMPETITIVE PLAYER I'M ALSO A P2P OR (PAY 2 WIN) AS SOME CALL IT! I HAVE ALL THE EVENT BIRDS THERE HAS BEEN EXCEPT A FEW DR. PROBOTNIK, COLD TURKEY, CHUCK, & BOMB! IM OVER THE 7K IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! The Clan name is Bacon Inc. it is currently level 6 & I'm the only member left. I would like to get some daily active players in that are on the game to stay & be competitive especially in events. The only rule I ask is that you don't be inactive for 3days but if you need to be BC of course work, family, life, etc. stuff happens just let someone know so your spot is saved. I don't have any "must have Line App" or "must donate this much a day" just donate when you can & play competitive! The clan is OPEN I have minimum level set to 60 currently but I know there are new players whom are active & good who may be lower so if you're lower than level 60 & interested in joining I will REMOVE MINIMUM LEVEL REQUIREMENT AS OF THIS POST GOING UP!