1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a good clan

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nick716, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Nick716

Nick716 Hatchling

I play for hours every day and contribute as much as I can
    Need a clan that's active and where all or at least most members participate

I'm only level 69 so I'm limited from the top clans

My name on the game is: Nick
    Like Ive stated I'm level 69 with evo Carson as my picture
    Thanks

2. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Come join Rage Momma Clan. We've got room

3. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Hi Nick, I have a very active clan level 14 (all members are required to be active or will be kicked).. we usually require higher level, but we have a couple lower level that do just as well as anyone else..sometimes better.. All we require of members is be very active (especially during events) contribute 300g (minimum xp under clan tasks) per day.. play MPDC daily.. and contribute when you can to perks.
    We are by request only, so if your still looking.. send a request to LL-Cool-Chicks (If it wont allow a request with full clan.. send friend request and ill add you)
    Clan is full but i need to replace someone..

4. Nick716

Nick716 Hatchling

I just got accepted into a clan yesterday that seems very active
    I don't like to clan hop so don't want to leave after they made room for me.
    I appreciate the offers and if it doesn't work out with this clan I will keep you guys in mind if the opportunity is still available.
    Thank you

Lenaj76 likes this.
  5. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Im glad you found a good clan..Good Luck!

Nick716 likes this.
  6. Nick716

Nick716 Hatchling

Thanks I appreciate it I'm finally at level 71 I got little over 8,000 trophy's and like 6,500 xp contribution I've only bin playing like a month or so but I'm really liking the game just hope they keep creating new 5* birds I only have 6 5* but I get exicited over new ones lol im gonna try hard to get the Easter one

Lenaj76 likes this.
  7. Nick716

Nick716 Hatchling

My team power is only 17987 tho :( I haven't gotten a bird higher than level 88 yet tho bcuz I keep getting new 5* and have been trying to evo them

Lenaj76 likes this.
  8. athman8

athman8 Hatchling

if you are a low level Town Hall who wishes to grow with your clan, then come join Belam Boss's any trophy level above 200 is accepted but if you seem like a hopper we will kick you. Glares accusingly at bad i am the Co and we have no donation min or ratio. ShowBox Kodi Lucky Patcher

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  9. sienna2506

sienna2506 Hatchling

I haven't gotten a bird higher than level 88 yet tho bcuz I keep getting new 5* and have been trying to evo them Natasha Jain

10. sienna2506

sienna2506 Hatchling

I appreciate the offers and if it doesn't work out with this clan I will keep you guys in mind if the opportunity is still available. most expensive cars in the world

11. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Join Christians #2 I’ll be sure to kick some inactives.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Send me a PM.
    Angry Porkchops are full of diehards with real lives to live. We can always use another active player.