1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a clan to grab event goodies ;)

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Protamine, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Protamine

Protamine Hatchling

Hey! I'm new to ABE, started less than a week ago and currently only lvl 35. But I'm active, aiming for a serious play. Since an easter event is about to end, I'm looking for an opportunity to grab last 6 clan rewards or at least some of them. I you want I can leave after that, but if you let me stay I'll do my best (except real money donation) for the good of your clan.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Clans actually look for people who don’t leech off others. So if you’re looking for a good clan then don’t admit that you’re there for the rewards only.

3. Protamine

Protamine Hatchling

As I can see on this forum, most of clans have no need of lvl 35 player. But as I wrote, I'll be a good clan member if any serious clan will let me to stay with them. And also "leech" means, that I would take smth from them, while what I am asking costs nothing.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you are serious into grinding for goodies, come join the Angry Porkchops. We have been around since the good old days. We got to 3rd last clan rewards in last few events. There are not too many rules but we expect you to contribute your share in MPDC and events. Your deeds will speak for you as time goes by.

PM me your in game name and I can send you an invite. After the Easter event of course as other long time members will complain otherwise.

5. Lukas birds

Lukas birds Hatchling

lucas birds reclitando