1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My thoughts on what should come in future updates.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sumo Bro, Dec 28, 2017.

?

What do you want to see next in AB Evolution?

1. More Birds!

10 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. More Events!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. A Clash Royale Crossover (This is probably never going to happen)!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Bring Back AB Stella!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

These are my thoughts on what needs to be in future updates. I'll update this as time passes, and I'll add another list for any ideas from the comments.
    In dire need:
    • More inventory slots, or a separate inventory for 4 and 5 star birds.
    • A better endgame
    Should happen:
    • Another group of set birds or a rework of the whole idea, since they have been the same since the soft-launch.
    Would be nice:
    • A sort button for the inventory (colors, shininess, etc.)

Community Ideas (AKA not my own)
    • A SS 1 black bird, more event non 5 star birds
    • New bird colors (green, orange, etc.)
    • Fix bugs
    • Give MPDC to new players
    • New Difficulty/Challenge with better rewards
    • PVP with randomized birds
    • Test battles for evolutions
    • New leader abilities

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

A SS 1 black bird. There's Bette as a SS 1 red bird, Chuck and Doris for a SS 1 yellow bird, Jimmy as a SS 1 white bird, and Thrash as a SS 1 blue bird. We definitely need a SS 1 Black bird.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I... HATE... CLASH ROYAL!

maybe a new green color?

4. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Yeah, Clash Royale does have its ups and downs. Green would be a nice addition, but if they do that, we need orange and pink as well.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Maybe another event bird that isn't actually a 5*?

6. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Yeah, maybe like the 3 star Christmas birds.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

How about, y'know, last year's Elf Kowalski? He was a 4* bird but also an event bird.

8. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Yeah. I wonder if anyone who had him previously had him upgrade tp a 5 star. If not, then we can never truly complete the game! :eek:

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

10. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Definitely

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Kowalski the elf got upgraded since I don’t him in the four star part of the black bird collection (also yes, Kowalski is a male)

D7EF63DF-83B4-4CF1-A389-6284349CD72A.jpeg

12. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

Ok. That's a relief.

13. How about FIX THE BUGS
    Such as
    No more freezing when engaging an open world pvp flag
    Pigs on the opponent side in pvp STAY THERE during turn change, instead of moving to my side before the opponent actually takes its turn.
    Make Major Pecker available to newer players
    Just a few mentioned but there are more...and you devs out there know full well what they are

14. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

I’m level 101 and never experienced Major Pecker challenges. Hopefully they bring it back

Kaefae likes this.
  15. Bernyard

Bernyard Hatchling

How about Higher difficulty after Insane, let’s say Insane+ (or new name) for dungeons and scouts with slightly better rewards: Small Pig Fights from 15->20 materials, Big Pig Fights from 45->60 materials, Dungeons from 150->200 materials and 10->14 Essence.

I’m all in for a new challenge, specially Dungeons since MPDC is a 1/1 free trial.

Another idea. Gold coins Slots for a chance to get Gold Coin prizes, 2-3 times per day.

A Bird Shop that has 5-10 random daily birds for Sale spending Gold Coins.

Charly and Buds like this.
  16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

How about random bird for PVP with unlimited play because you will lose more frequently. Would require more skill this way. The ope e t would have to be evenly matched for it to work. This would level the play for beginners and experienced players

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The opponent I meant to type

18. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

When super evolving a bird. You can be put into a test battle with that bird so you test out that evolution’s Supershot

19. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Orange birds were in the regular angry birds game also =)
    And how about another bird with a great leader ability that can replace Claude? It gets old that that is everyone's end game to have a Claude just because of his leader ability. They desperately need a new bird with a great leader ability. (did I already mention that? Lol)

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

To be honest, Bette looks like she could be handy in Major Pecker... if it wasn't for the fact that everyone overlooks her due to her being a 4* and her Red Dominion, and the fact that Claude is a 5* bird with his leader ability.