1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My kind of reward...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0lty, Nov 22, 2017.

1. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Only if you didn't already know.

Even if you did know this, maybe it will help others who do not already know how the scoring works. Anytime your opponent has i want to say about 100 more trophies you will earn 59 trophies. If your opponent has 100+ fewer trophies and you lose, you will lose 59 trophies. For every 3 trophies difference between your score and your opponent will give +/- 1 point. So if you have 7,500 and your opponent has 7,503 and you win, you will earn 26 trophies. This can fluctuate in that if you enter a match with an opponent who has the same exact trophy score and they are in a match and win say 59 and you end after they have won. You will now win about 44/45trophies i believe. Originally was 25. After they win 59, 59÷3 would be 19 additional (not sure if that rounds up) Hope that makes sense and doesn't confuse. I am not great at wording things in a way that is easily understood.

Tellmewhen, 0lty, CiprianS and 2 others like this.
  3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Uh-huh! Well said @DUCK NORRIS, i could have never explained it the way how you did :)

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  4. CiprianS

CiprianS Super Cool Bird

Perfect as always !
    Chapeaux Maestro !!

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  5. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Hey duck Norris, I was told there would be no math

DUCK NORRIS likes this.