1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My inventory is back to old version

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slyguysmiley, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

apparently rovio has heard us and got rid of that stupid inventory and has gone back to the old way. You can now sell totems from inventory again but the order of the birds is all backwards. For leveling up it’s the team then totems then rest of birds(starting at one stars.). They can’t event revert back to the old way without trying to get fancy lol. Any one else have this now?
    Edit
    So the order of birds is backwards now and it looks like they messed up and split it through the 5 stars. So there’s a couple 5s then the totems out of place , kind of cut in the wrong spot. Stupid rovio can’t do anything right

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  2. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

And now I’m back to 2.0. What the hell rovio

Edit
    Not sure if I gained access to the old version due to me using the daily quest to get to it. Finished the daily quest of leveling a brid so now I can’t get back into the old versions I think

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Um, the daily quest you speak of was removed two weeks back so not sure how you have it to begin with.

4. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

It’s always there for me. I wish I had taken a as of the old inventory when I had a chance

Attached Files:

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

The majority had that one removed, for that exact reason.

6. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

This was the first time it’s ever taken me to the old inventory. I leveled up what I could then as I went to empty some of my inbox I couldn’t go back. Was fun for a few minutes. It also made me double down on my disdain for the new update.

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

If you had the level up a bird daily task then that was a server glitch because that got taken off of us 2 weeks ago (as greg already said) for the exact reason you just posted about (because it was allowing players back in to the old style inventory). Also the reason the birds and totems in the old style would be out of order is because of how they will have shuffled things around for the new Inventory UI.

Greg Nixon likes this.