1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplier strategy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rolandx19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. rolandx19

rolandx19 Hatchling

As far as I can tell, when using a 10x ticket during a multiplier event the initial multiplier applies to all ten birds. Is that right? Is there any extra "luck" in a 10x ticket, so that I might want to save it for a higher multiplier? Or should those be used first to get the multiplier up, then use single premium tickets? The flaw I see with that is the possibility of getting an event bird with a low multiplier that you are essentially skipping with a 10x (if the 10x doesn't increase the multiplier with each bird and just makes one big increase afterwards).

2. Renato

Renato Tiny Birdy

i'd like to think that the multiplier is re calculated for each of the 10x hatches. I think it would be more difficult to code otherwise. So a 10x hatch could just be a batched 1x hatch script. For each hatch, the script should incorporate the multiplier, and the multiplier should be determined from the value of total hatches divided by 5 (i think it's 5). Now if the multiplier you see on your screen before you hatch a 10x is applied to each of those birds, then a different query is being pulled. Which means more work just to be more unfair. hahaha

Animation aside; I think you don't have to worry about it. Even then, i like to build up the multiplier via 1x tickets because I have a feeling that time and overall drop rate % are factors into the algorithm for total event birds dropped by total gems being spent. From that assumption, the birds you hatch from a 10x are more correlated to each other than 10 individual 1x tickets hatched at random times throughout the day / week. That is, it would be more rare for you to find multiple 4* 5* birds within 1 10x hatch, than it is to be able to find them across 10 individual 1x hatches spread over time. Therefore, without much to support the premise, i use silvers first then gold.

tldr: silvers first then gold