1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MPDC reset after update

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Beaky Hatcher, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

I went to play my rounds of Peckers Challenge this morning and my score completely reset . My team lost over 2k pts because of it. We had just collected the 10 totem reward and were working towards gems. Now it shows us back to the totems again even tho they are claimed. Wtf.....put in a support ticket for help. Anyone else seeing this glitch??

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

I didnt know there was an update is it a manual one? Might get tell my clan not to update until its solved, thanks for the info, sorry i can help

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Beaky :)

Yes, it happened to me and several peps from my clan as well... Yesterday was #1 on our leaderboard with 4912 points, after today's play I left with 980... And being #37... Sure I don't bother all ranks, yet yesterday we've unlocked super shot totems (granted by 90k I believe) and now after unlocking them we've been more than 10k behind... And still suppose to unlock them :/

Cheers,

W

4. Beaky Hatcher

Beaky Hatcher Hatchling

Ha! Our scores were almost the same. Now that we know it's happening to everyone ,we wait to see what they do to recoup us our losses!!

5. Dice marui

Dice marui Hatchling

Same thing happening with me and my clan....after the update, all our scores reset to 0, and we're losing points. We had around 65,000 points, now we're at 50,000.

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Tiger :)

While playing on laptop the update went itself on its own... I haven't updated anything manually or as auto-update... I had no impact at all, yet on my phone (today) I checked there was an update from Google Store - yet BEFORE I've ran it anyway, I started the game afterall and it already showed many of us have lost many points already... So I guess not updating help you with nothing I am afraid...

Cheers,

W

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  7. Feather

Feather Hatchling

Same problem for my clan, we lost over 20k...

8. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

About 95% certain what happened is that EVERYONE got their score for the week reset back to 0, but the in-game display doesn't register that until more points would be added, so as each player who hasn't completed it yet finishes their daily challenge, the running tally of the clan's overall score drops by however many point they had that week, less the amount they just received in the most recent attempt; you're not so much losing points as you'd already lost them but it wasn't telling you, in other words.

The good news is that you can go back through the challenge and keep adding back to your score for the week, and for free since they've eliminated the gem cost for repeat attempts through the end of this week; taking my team through on Auto-play has already got my personal score over where it should have been by now.

Feather likes this.
  9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

Yeah but having the time this week for trying to get back ur mpdc score, beach brawl and pvp.. thats too much