1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP Challenge changed 1/21

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dunkleys, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Dunkleys

Dunkleys Tiny Birdy

Seriously, now it takes 600 pts to get all the daily rewards? and we're capped at 7 rounds still? I got two totems for 150 points... Why should I want to play this challenge anymore? :mad:

2. Ikwachi

Ikwachi Hatchling

I agree 100%. I always spent 100 gems a day to get the silver ticket and 3 SS totems but you can bet I won’t spend that anymore. It is pointless and no way I’m spending 500-1000 gems a day. Rovio has lost their collective minds.

Charly, Dunkleys and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  3. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

You used to get:
    • Daily Free: 50 coins, 2 keys, one SS totem, 100 evo mats of daily color; 50% (or lower) chance of 3 extra SS totems
    • Daily for 100 gems: 3 extra SS totems if you didn't get them for free, 1 silver hatch ticket
    • Weekly clan rewards pretty easily: 150 coins, 5 keys, 2 silver tickets, 2 SS totems, 100 evo mats of each color
    • Weekly clan reward pretty difficult: 3 extra SS totems
    Now you get:
    • Daily Free: 1 anger totem, 1 SS totem
    • Daily for 100 gems: 100 coins, 150 color-of-the-day evo mats
    • Daily for 100 more gems (total 200): 2 anger totems
    • Daily for 100 more gems (total 300): 3 SS totems
    • Weekly clan rewards possible: 2 silver tickets, 10 keys, 1 prestige totem, 3 silver tickets, 20 keys, 10 SS totems, 250 gems, 5 silver tickets
    Three things I have to say about this:
    1. The individual rewards are barely worth even playing at all and certainly not worth spending gems
    2. Because no one will play for individual rewards, it will not be possible to get the clan rewards
    3. MOST IMPORTANTLY - They made these changes and DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FIX IT so that everyone can play the Challenge! First of all this is ludicrous - why spend developer time to make any changes until you fix the elephant in the room?! But even more obvious - If only 50% of my 40 member clan can even play the Challenge, there is no way to get the clan rewards!
    Great decisions Rovio. Great decisions. And since you are so oblivious to even your own actions, I guess I will go ahead and point out that saying that was sarcasm. You didn't make a great decision. You are a bunch of fools who when faced with any kind of decision, will consistently choose the worst option.

4. Ikwachi

Ikwachi Hatchling

5. Ikwachi

Ikwachi Hatchling

Agreed

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Please, take your time to write a ticket to support. I can't play it but I am more than happy to contribute to the game by writing a ticket and expressing my opinion

7. Charly

Charly Hatchling

bad changes, that the old method returns by waves without the limit in 7

8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Rovio has always been losing their minds when they started their passion for greed. This is just further proof.

9. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

Honestly, if this meant everyone could play, I’d be okay with it. It’s not fair so many don’t have it.

But seriously? Who is going to spend enough to get 3 ss totems. And with the change to the ss system, those are needed.

If they’d at least go back to giving us two chances or not cutting us off at level 7, I’d be more okay with the change as well.

10. Spittin'feathers

Spittin'feathers Hatchling

Maybe they should rename it Major Peckers mission improbable.

11. Hannibalrex

Hannibalrex Hatchling

True, I just joined the forum because of this change, really doesn’t make sens anymore to ply this game, it’s almost impossible to do anything except when you pay money for it.

12. BongoPig

BongoPig Hatchling

Rovio posted about this in FB
    https://www.facebook.com/angrybirds...422035680992/1995690900754102/?type=3&theater

"I hear some of y'all been lookin' fo me, some of y'all been feelin' some changes eh? I'll be coming with the new update - FOR ALL OF YOU! And I'll bring bags of changes with me. New rewards are already there, wait for the new update to collect more points from the battles.. Very soon...."

Looks like:
    1. New update is coming
    2. DC is going to be available for everyone
    3. DC is going to be changed, reward changes is only the first part, other changes coming with the update

Don't get carried away yet!

Polen, Riedgu and Feather like this.