1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most underrated birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Feb 27, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I was wondering which birds are rarely used but are extremely good if used correctly.

I think that The Angromedon is EXTREMELY underrated but has decent sweeping potential. (Also it can have a 1 SS timer)
  2. Kuzmins01

Kuzmins01 Hatchling

Everyone knows that Carson (Robot evo) is TOP5 best bird in the game, but yeah, he's 4* so not for players who want over 40k life bar!
  3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

It's basically 4* birds who are chocen over with 5*, so to top up Carson -

Jacquie, I use her over white Annie. In PVP Long air guitar solo is WAY better than her attack, since its instant kill and has a wider attack area.

Zain, he is better than Bomb in MPDC you can kill bosses from the back in one hit if you succeed. In PVP Bomb is better

And I would say Quarterback Wide Phalanx evolution. People said that since he is 3 birds with lower damage, Heavy evo with 2 birds is better for bigger damage. But my 85lvl 5SS bird with Wide evo easily wipe WHOLE board. So don't see why I should have chosen Heavy phalax evo, when I have wider area of attack
  4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird