1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MORE INVENTORY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, May 1, 2018.

Tags:
?

How Many of Us Want More Inventory Space?

1. Me

100.0%
  2. Not Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Thank you for the helpful post, Witkacy!

I have Annie/Frost/Chuck/Turkey/Matilda in my main team. I don’t have a Claude yet and a couple observations I made,

1. Matilda at P6/SS6 is not very effective in MPDC, helps line up the birds for Annie/Chuck
    2. Totally depends on the playing field, if there’s a rock in the middle, I see not much use for my chuck especially since he is in the middle of my lineup.
    3. The pigs that drop bombs/green poison buckets also seem to render chuck useless/block frost from getting most pigs.
    4. Frost does not seem to hit all pigs when I try to bounce him off of one pig and then aim to hit another instead if my aim is totally wonky or little bit off, he seems to hit more pigs.
    5. I mostly try to use the color day boost but it hasn’t been too effective, for example on Black day I would go with 2 Carsons (P5/Ss7), Eddie (P5/Ss6 Infinite Void), Dutch (P3/SS5) and Dr. P (P4/SS6). I would normally easily destroy all the pigs but it did not work out the last time. I was able to get to wave 10 and ended up with 410 odd snouts.
    6. I got the dreaded critical server error only once while playing mpdc and ended up with a very low snout count. Fingers crossed, hope it gets fixed!

I think I’m going to replace Matilda with Rooster (P4/SS6) to kill one big boss pig atleast because I can manage getting hit by another.

Ps: Tiffany and Chuck were fun to play with but I guess it is what it is.

Cheers!

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

2 Matilda at the corners, 2 Chuck at #2 and #4 position. The middle bird starts first so it can be anyone, El Jefe these days but switch back to Dr Probotnic for MPDC. Enemies are usually done by my 3rd move and extremely rarely my starter will be active again.

This week they want all 5 colors is a bit challenging. Red, Matilda, Angromedon (lvl 82), Chuck, Bomb. I still win but I have to play carefully.

You get +10 trophies but loose 35 trophies if you loose.

Annie14 likes this.
  3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Buttstomp :)

Actually this should be quite easy choice for me - just switch one bird: Eddie for Annie - sure loose some power as Annie is P8/SS10 and Eddie is P5 (never used him in the arena since getting Matilda, so stopped leveling him further TO SAVE prestidge totems, as in the dungeons he's still doing pretty great) and so the team would look like this: Claude (P8/SS10); Frost (P8/SS10); Chuck (P9/SS10); Eddie (P5/SS6); Matilda (P8/SS10)...

Cheers,
    W

Annie14 likes this.