1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mighty Eagle's Carnival event placeholder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Well! The event goes live in under 24h. What's everybody's teams?

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Birds that like to eat bacon lol

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

No screen shots but this is what I plan to use:
    Regular + Master Hot Grease, Gylfi, Cenk, and Theo will get me 170K power. Given Cenk and Theo are the weaker links, I may put Master Claude and Master Carson in their place which will put me in the 160K range. I shall decide when I get to the 50+ levels. Lil Pecker and/or Frost can replace Master Carson.

Running out of inventory space (current 120). Need to buy some so I can horde up mid levels birds. No hatching, save all tickets.

However I am fairly certain few among us will generously donate their $$ to Rovio to hatch the useless (other than 999% health boost) Master Thrash. Bette is not that useful other than the 1 SS.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Lots of choices of course, but may give this crew a go 20190226_102925.jpg

5. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

For the difficult levels:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      789.9 KB
      Views:
  6. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

My team;

Contagious Claude, P.7 SS10
    5* Huge Mosh Pit Carson, P.3 SS9
    Drive by Li'l Pecker, P.5 SS10
    Contagious Claude, P.3 SS8
    Earthshatter Fire Rooster, P.5 SS9

Roughly 80K event team power.

7. honeybun

honeybun Tiny Birdy

Brute force team as long as possible, theres enough team health to compensate a few hits in the higher levels due to having no 1ss in the team.
    then i switch out carson and claude for two peckers or deadswine... that will be a lazy event for me

[​IMG]

8. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

How do u like the mad mobile evo vs CCC evo? Thanks.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

For long term potential, i would pick CCC as it is MUCH stronger.

MM is good situationaly to break up clusters of pigs but the bombs dont do much damage.

10. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Both of my HG have CCC evo. I am a little scared how the health decrease will hurt my team .... especially when event levels come up with a dozen small pigs.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

its really not as bad as it sounds
    there are often health powerups on the field

12. Epic Buttstomp

With white birds there is nothing that can block you. I suggest you put the HGs at the corners or near them. Use 3 CC birds if you have to, Ded5w1n5 will do.

13. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

6DAB8CFB-937E-4544-99A8-BFBD78481F66.jpeg I’m going with this team. It’s the most power I’ve had recently. The last couple of events were in the high 70,000 to low 80,000 range and I completed both. May switch out Chuck if more crowd control is needed in the later stages.

14. honeybun

honeybun Tiny Birdy

I did not really try it out yet. First Grease event, i picked ccc for both first hatch and master. When they changed her SS, i hatched another one for future use and just leveled her up for the event.
    Curious like you, how she behaves :)

Platty likes this.
  15. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Ok, My plan is
    Also event birds will hatch all, and my team
    Claude - HG - Thrash - Frost - Pecker

Many people will be disappointed with this event and it will be time to collect the tickets, but I want to ChopChopChop on my wish list, so I like this event! ;)

16. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

I know .... i was thinking about the fact that CCC evo is reducing your team health by 1.5% for every affected pig. So if i hit 12 pigs, i will lose 18% health. Repeating that with my other HG leads to a loss of 36%.

17. Epic Buttstomp

That effect is very minor. Much preferred CCC to MB. Claude gets 75% boost, maybe put him as leader to offset some of that.

18. Epic Buttstomp

P.S.: we know Rovio is still alive because certain "dedicated players" will mandate their credit cards to hget all event birds regardless of multipliers they encounter.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Good luck everyone!

20. MR99999

MR99999 Hatchling

Anyone else getting error messages? "login Failed" "Bed server request" "critical server error" "Too many requests" wifi and 4g