1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miffy - your ideal 5 colour team?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rod911, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

With Miffy's leadership ability that boosts each bird's damage by 9% for each colour type in your team, if you were to choose your ideal 5 colour team, what would you choose? Feel free to discuss birds that you may not already have or just include in that team birds you've already acquired.
    For me, it'd be Miffy, Claude, Chuck, Grandfather Frost and Dutch. Note that, with the exception of Miffy, I've got the rest of the birds mentioned.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

My team is Red, Red, Yellow, Blue, Black. So Miffy will be god tier for me if I get her.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

There's just not a red bird I would use at all if I was using Miffy as lead bird instead of Claude. Same goes for any Blue birds.
    I don't think the extra 9% or 18% team strength would outweigh the lack of ability to wipe the board clean with Chuck, QB & Matilda. My gut tells me that the semi classic team of Claude, Matilda, Chuck, Chuck & anyone (wide QB in my case) will prove to be a better choice than a Miffy team...

Just speculating until I can actually try Miffy out, I think I would want my team to be Miffy, Matilda, Chuck, any 5* Black & Wide QB.

If I HAD to use a 5 color team, I guess it would be Miffy, Dutch, Chuck, Frost & Santa. But, I think this team kind of sucks...

4. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

I got stellarize-Angromedon level 100 (no prestige) and it clears the board 8 out of 10 shots. I would definitely use it with Miffy as leader and QB, Jackie and Billie (until i get a 5* Red Bird)

5. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

It comes to what birds you have. I will write from best to worst and if not mentioned - there comes the rest. Ideal for PVP:

White: Miffy
    Red - Santa, Fire Rooster
    Yellow: Chuck/QB, Turkey
    Black: Byron/Carson, Eddie/Dutch/Bomb
    Blue: Angromedon, Thrash/Murphy, Frost

Explanations:
    White - all clear why it's Miffy
    Red - The case is to deal damage to as many birds as possible. Santa already can clear the board, so he's in. Rooster can deal damage to several birds at the place of impact. Other birds just kill one and damage others. No specific option
    Yellow: Chuck and QB already clear the board most of the times. Turkey is second because his AOE is smaller but still good. Other birds show no specific advantage
    Black: If you have 5 different colors, the case here is to cover most of the area. Byron and Carson does that. With +45% damage it should kill all the pigs. Then comes other 5* birds which deal bigger damage
    Blue: Angromedon is a bif birds so it can hit most of the birds, so with +45% damage it's ensured kills. Then comes Thrash/Murphy because of damage and Frost is last because he just delays the attack and it is a missed opportunity to deal bigger damage by killing the pigs.

If you seem to disagree - say so.

For MPDC it's almost the same. Just for Black birds Zain would become superior, because he could kill boss pigs instantly(Bomb/Probotnik/Eddie's pyramid comes second, because the idea is to kill bosses and damage from smaller pigs could be healed with crates or other means). And for Blue birds Frost could delay attacks, so he comes first here.

6. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

That fluffy f..ker will not change anything. I will put her on the shelf looking pretty only. Hopefully with her sister..... But maybe if QB have someting on his mind for her. Give her a rough go. ;)

Christy likes this.
  7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

She will give +9% of attack for each different color bird. +45% of damage is something

8. Christy

Christy Tiny Birdy

Oh My Goodness. Are you really gonna give that cute fluffy bunny to the QB. How could you! Lmao!

9. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

:p

Christy likes this.
  10. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

I guess mine would be: Miffy, Santa, Chuck, Byron, Frost.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Mine would be: Miffy, Rooster, QB, Angromedon, Probotnik

12. Christy

Christy Tiny Birdy

Oh My Goodness I can think of better ways to use that tongue than stick it out at me. :D
    I love you Putte!