1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miffy/Fringy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I wonder if anyone has ever experienced this in the arena.

I'm at about 2/3-3/4 health. Fringy comes up on the other side using the 3 shot SS (I don't know what it's called). He kills 2 pigs and I'm dead.

The first time it happened, I thought I must have had less health than I did but I don't normally lose in the arena so, when I do, I pay attention to the other team to see if I need to adjust my strategy next time. This happened to me three more times over the last week (-100 trophies, -4 arena entries...sigh) and all pretty much exactly the same scenario. Fringy never killed more than 2 pigs and it took out all my health.

Is there some special power that Fringy possesses?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No, there are a few different "bugs" or "glitches" in arena the last few weeks...
    One i'm seeing is no damage happening to other team no matter how many pigs you kill.
    But the most common is my Chuck taking health off of MY team instead of the opponent. Its rare but ive had it 4-5 times now.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

The weird thing I noticed about my Chuck this week is that, instead of pulling all the pigs in, occasionally he will push a pig away. I noticed it when I'm doing a straight line up and down or left/right.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I can never seem to get the giant football pig to do damage to the enemy when I kill him. Once every 5-10 battles on the 3 giant pig layout in the arena does the largest pig do damage when I kill him. I absolutely hate playing that arena stage because of it.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I brought this up in Bugs and Issues, but that place is dead...
    This exact scenario happened to me in the Lucha Libre event. Full health, and using Fringy... third beam, and all 100% of my health is gone.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Is it possible that fringy is using the boosted numbers to calculate damage against an unboosted team?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Dunno, but I hate those Porcupine enemies even more than I originally did now.

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Saw that Rovio had confirmed it was an unintended bug and they are working to fix it

Kimo and Cowboysfan like this.
  9. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Thanks for confirming this. Thought I was just being crazy.