1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MDPC subtracting points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

You're going to keep "losing" points from the overall clan score in large chunks until EVERYONE who hasn't played the challenge yet does so, because you'd already lost them - the game silently reset all of our points to 0, but doesn't reflect that until each player's weekly tally would be updated. It has nothing to do with playing the updated version or not, people have confirmed as much in other threads.

Playing through again after your score for the week visibly resets will add to the total as normal, and once all of your players have posted a new score for the first time the overall clan score will go nowhere but up (ours has gone up 9k over the last 30 minutes).

The number that's been reset is the running weekly tally per player, the daily score and previously collected rewards are not being reset, which is why any clan rewards you've already collected will still reflect that.

2. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

When I say reset.. I mean it started my score over and added just the one I just played.. I still got my rewards.. I wouldnt even have noticed if I hadn't clicked the leaderboard (im clan leader so I check it often) im usually in the top 5 - 10.. . and was in 38th place

3. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

^ It almost looks like when we play a round, it subtracts the points you just earned from other players in the clan

4. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

It's just resetting your personal weekly tally from what it was prior to the back-end whoopsie to the number for the first challenge attempt made after that whoopsie point, subsequent trips back through the challenge are adding back to your overall score - I've already taken mine from the 948 it thought I had for the entire week to 10,126.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

Big grinds started this morning with autoplay. In my clan the highest is at 19K, then 9K. couple of 8K, and the rest at 5Ks. Unlocked the 10 SS totems already. Reaching 150K should be just work.