1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MDPC subtracting points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Apr 6, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I just watched almost 3000 points disappear (about 900 at a time) from the clan total in the last 30 min, including the ones I just contributed.

And yes, I did check to see if anyone was booted or left the clan & there are still the same 49 people that were there when I first noticed it starting...

Anyone else see this?

2. Tdav864

Tdav864 Hatchling

Our clan is having the same issue.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Wow, now it's down over 10,000... WTF!!!

4. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

We'r down atleast 15k since I noticed it earlier tonight.
    *** edit.. we just dropped another 1000 ughhj

5. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Tell people to stop playing MPDC. Playing it seems to reset their score, therefore, also subtracting it from the clan's total score.
    Then get everyone to send a ticket so you can be compensated. Even the ones that cannot play due to the bug, should send a ticket as well.

Lenaj76 likes this.
  6. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

I told my clan to send tickets.. and told them not to worry about the mpdc.. but Ours is down atleast 20k now.. atleast half the clan has already been reset... at this point If we cant move forward it doesnt matter how far back we go now.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Is it because they're playing on an older version, while others are playing on a newer version?

8. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Buds :)

Yes, I guess this has everything in common with the last update... I played the ''new'' game with Red Hockey Bird appearing on loading screen (though I haven't updated anything on my own!)... And personally lost about 4k points...

Cheers,

W

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I received a golden ticket in the mail from a message acknowledging the screw-up (presumably that went out to everyone), they've also reduced the cost of playing the MPDC to 0 gems for the rest of the week, so I would write off any clan rewards that haven't been unlocked yet and just do the personal daily ones. If the bug only strikes the one time when the previously stored value is overwritten though, grinding back up to finish clan rewards should be possible (because it's currently free).

10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Hey, at least we can all play for as long as we want to now.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

For this unlimited MPDC play, use autoplay. You probably get less points per game but the AI will deal with it while you go about your day.

Riedgu likes this.
  12. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Buds :)

Yeah, sure Buds - who forbids the Rich? But the thing is why? I don't know how about you and so your clan - but sure WE got excited at first and started to play to regain what we have lost... And you know what? THE MORE we play THE MORE we loosing points... Even if the fun is for free still seem stupid to me, so I cut it off ;)

Cheers,

W

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

It appears to STILL be subtracting points even after they "fixed" it. So, what is the point of running free MPDC if we cant get the rewards?
    We were literally 2 snouts away from getting the 10 SS totems yesterday & now it is 24k behind & dropping. It has dropped another 2K in the last 15min...

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Just went up 1k then dropped 7k in the last 20 min... This should NOT be such a hard thing for them to fix. it's not tied into anything they updated & it started before the update anyway...

So again, running the current "free" MPDC challenge is a huge waste of time & all you get for doing it is a few gold & even lower points in the clan total...

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Unless the glitch is very intermittent, that does not actually appear to be the case - clan score continuing to go down is most likely happening because players in your clan who had not previously done their daily challenge, and thus triggered the score glitch already, have logged a new daily score that overwrote their running tally for the week. If they go back in and do the challenge multiple times after that happens though it will add to their weekly score as you would expect it to; it looks like what happened is the game just completely forgot everyone's scores but it only updates the UI to reflect that when they do something that would update their score, so we're all actually starting over at 0 points and just don't realize it.

I've been testing this for a while now sending the team in on auto-play, my score and the clan's overall score have both gone up by thousands of points without getting reset, so while it IS kind of a waste of time, sending your team through on auto-play is free and unless players had been making a habit of repeating the challenge multiple times each day past the point where all personal rewards have been unlocked, you should all each only have to loop through a comparative handful of times before the overall clan score would be back up to where it is supposed to be at this point in the week (clearing it twice each day nets you something like 980ish points).

16. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have been autoplaying my account this morning, gets anything from 250 to 400 snouts per game. Got back 5K that way. My wife is dealing with her newer account (auto play) and got 4.2K already given her per game is less than 100 snouts. Wife is autoplaying son's account and got 9.5K.

There could be few bumps along the way but we should be able to get 150K before the game week is done.

17. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I was pleasantly surprised to discover my normal team can clear the entire challenge on auto about 98% of the time (or something like that, I've only actually had them fail once so far), so I'm getting 480-498 or so per iteration.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

But my clan is still rapidly loosing a ton of points. While I ran an event (took less than 10 min) we lost another 4K.
    I don't think at this point anyone could be playing the pre-updated version. All I know is, I don't want to even auto run the event if it's loosing points which is what appears to be happening.

19. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

No.. I had updated, I was one of the first ones that had my score reset.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

When you say your score was reset, what are you actually seeing?
    I had already collected all my personal rewards yesterday before I noticed the subtracting points in the clan. My personal event is still showing as all collected (no visible reset)...