1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maximum Silvers Addition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Feb 19, 2019.

?

Who would like Maximum Silvers Extended?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Who would like Rovio to Level Up Maximum Silvers? They Leveled up Maximum Inventory;)

2. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Definitely. There didn't used to be a cap on things a long time ago. Now, for whatever reason, there is.

3. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Oh...we know the reason Rovio caps many needed things...;)

Annie14 and Redwing like this.
  4. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

They even straight up admitted when they capped it, that it was prevent hoarding.

Annie14 likes this.
  5. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

And then...ask for us to buy their overpriced deals every event...we should cap the deals and increase all the maximums...:D
    We can make a deal with rovio that they can reduce the regular egg hatches to whatever number and increase the premium ones ;)

Annie14 and Buds like this.
  6. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I voted no because I fear that if they messed with expanding the silver ticket inventory then ticket stacking would disappear forever. Be careful what you wish for.

Buds and Redwing like this.
  7. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

True. Just like with the arena.

8. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

What happened with the arena?

9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Before it used to be 10 minutes per free ticket, and the amount scaled on the league you were in. For example, you would have 7 maximum for Premium League.
    Because people were complaining that the Arena would get heavily competitive due to the short time and high free tickets, Rovio pushed the time per free ticket to 60 minutes and made every single league with 5 maximum tickets. But hey, at least the purchased gem tickets have been reduced from 100 to 20. Not that it matters.

Annie14 likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

That gems cost of 20 is ONLY for the first one you buy, then 50, then 100...

Annie14 likes this.
  11. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Really? So in the long run it's not a discount at all.

Annie14 likes this.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

not really but i never really buy them so i have no clue how often it resets... once a week? once a day?

13. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Yes..i purchased only once with 20 gems to maintain spot in the top 5...the next one was 50 gems...

Annie14 likes this.
  14. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Oh!!!...i can understand 10 min/battle being intense to maintain spots in the arena... But
    That means...previously one could get 10 dungeon keys with in 100 mins if they win all battles...
    So, Rovio nerfed the dungeon keys...in turn evo mats/essences by tweaking the arena timer/max number of battles...:eek::eek:

15. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Yes, exactly.

Rando likes this.
  16. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

I know what you mean but last time I did a poll, it was regarding extending inventory. Soon after it was extended.

Rovio's updates are crazy but we might as well ask for extensions because Rovio will Always keep making crazy updates. ;)

Rando likes this.
  17. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Look, I would go into detail on why this is a terrible idea, but if I did, Rovio would use it to justify destroying this aspect of the game. You can ask for expanded ticket storage but I'm super confidant anyone who has played this game for awhile will agree that if Rovio changes it, they will ruin it.

And FYI, if you think I'm wrong, when you asked for an expanded inventory, they jacked up the prices per 25 slots and charged nearly 3-4 times the amount they used to. Everything Rovio touches is cancer. They need to hand this game back to Chimera for development and let them make a fun game, not ruin it with their in-house cranks. Your comments make me wonder if you're a Rovio employee.

18. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Unfortunately, extending maximum silvers means Rovio needs to find a way to ensure it's very profitable for them. @Annie14 , I don't know how long you've been playing for, so I don't know if you were aware that the amount of silver tickets in the bundles Rovio sells have been drastically reduced since this time last year. It's a bit of a joke amongst the older players here that the "percent off" displayed on the bundle actually refers to how much value has been cut from the bundle. As other players have mentioned, free silver tickets won in scout battles used to stack past the maximum. Rovio fixed that, and, combined with the reduced value in deals, it doesn't seem to have affected the spending patterns of those who are willing to pay to improve their odds. Now maybe if the spenders stopped spending, Rovio might reverse their descion. And, as frustrating as having a 25 ticket cap is, at least having spending players means we have a game, even if it's merely a game we need, but not the one we really deserve.

19. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Nyk...i admired you for sharing your experience and helping others who visit this forum...
    But...i think you are unfairly accusing her of being a Rovio employee here...
    The idea of increasing premium ticket number is always on most players mind(look at yes:no ratio)...you being an experienced one can come up with pros and cons of rovio handling it and i agree that Rovio screws most of the time they have to improve...
    If we did not complain about the release 2.0...there would not have been a patch to atleast not reset while leveling...
    We atleast have to complain what we don't like or suggest...i guarantee you for every good suggestion we can think, rovio might reverse it...does that means we have to take whatever they offer...of course not...and you know it...
    Lastly, let the comments of the person speak for themselves rather than accusing them...argue on the points than on person making them...
    We know we are all friends here wanting to enjoy/improve the game...:):)

triller11, Annie14 and A. Wolf like this.
  20. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Man this thread has gone sideways lol
    And no negativity intended with this, just been at hard and heavy since day one of global and have seen it all, good, bad, ugly, really ugly, etc

All changes to the game have always been profit driven, be it recent changes to the team manager, past changes to arena, amount of gold or gems received from battles, the perks, the dungeons, all of them. They are all an attempt to get players to use more gems, which in turn means you have to buy more gems, it's a game run by a business. While the thought of a poll here, or on Flockers is nice to get a feeling of what we the players think and feel and I commend the effort, sadly even the responses to the official surveys are largely ignored which means these and our posts and comments are too unfortunately, short of those that offer advice on how to make use of certain features of the game to our benefit which often result in that feature being nerfed. They may run these sites, but by no means do they participate, which is sad in anx of itself. Does that mean our thoughts and opinions should be stifled, not by any means, everyone is entitled to voice their those and should certainly feel free to do so.
    We did ask repeatedly for increased inventory slots and they gave them, now long ago, at a hefty expense to their benefit not ours, but yes we did benefit from the slots, those that could afford them anyway. Supposedly people asked for less grinding in the arena, doubtful, but we got it and the same ones that aired complaints about not being able to win before still do so after. Arena play, regardless of whether it was the original 7 runs to start and a 9 minute refill, yes 9 minutes, ergo the reason when you fought that 45 second or less battle it reflected 8 minutes and change until the next one, or 5 to start and 1 hour recharge, requires dedication and luck in getting grouped with people who won't play as much. The extra attempts through gems on that now start at 20, and increment an additional 20 with each go, I know because I took it out to 200 some weeks back on a whim just to see, had the gems figured what the hey. Again every change is largely to their benefit, be it upfront and obviously for profit or as something on occasion that aligns with a request we've made which makes us happy and gets us to stick around spending time, effort, and yes money, so still profit for them. Is it wrong for them to make a profit, nope not at all, have to pay the people that work on the game after all, I know I don't work for free.
    Would it be nice to be able to store more tickets, well sure it would, but the likely backfire from that increase would be they tone down how many you routinely get, and this Is something we've seen over and over. As it stands the only tickets you really lose are the scout ones if you are at 25 or over, and then of course whatever may expire in your messages, but they let you know upfront those will expire with that countdown timer, because they want you to use them and then need/want more so you can hatch that 3rd bird that you don't really need, so off you go to purchase a deal to get them. Can the game be played for free, it most certainly can, but if you want to progress at anything faster than a snail's pace you're likely gonna have to pad their pockets a bit, or be extremely lucky, and all mobile games are this way if they offer in game purchases.
    So back to the original intent of the thread... I don't think it would matter if we could store more tickets or not, as we would just end up needing more. If you really want to make a ticket related request we should rally for them to bring back the 3x silver tickets and gold tickets in the scout battles, now those were the good old days! Think that covers all the bases on the previous convo, oh and live long and prosper, be excellent to one another and WAZZZUPPP!!

NIX@Re-Turds, Nyk, triller11 and 6 others like this.