1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max bird levels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sherloc987, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:19 PM.

1. sherloc987

sherloc987 Hatchling

I’m trying to figure out what or if there are max levels on the birds. Also, do you need to be so far in story or need certain level star power?

2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I believe you do need to be past the story point where you rescue Hit Girl (or whatever her name is) in the red area to unlock superevolution for 4 and 5 star birds.
    Birds maximum levels vary depending on their star rating.
    1,2,3 star birds have one evolved form that unlocks at L20. 4 and 5 Star birds have 3 evolutions - 1 at L20, another at L40 and then a choice of superevolution at L60. They then require 2 more evolutions at L80 and L100 to increase their power and decrease their supershot timer.
    Level maximums are as follows -
    1,2,3 star - Possibly level 40. They might go higher edit: L60. From my experience, by the time you've got to the point in the game where you've evolved most of your 3 star team to L40, you've usually hatched a few 4 star and maybe even a 5 star bird. With the way fusion works now, there's not really much point taking 3 stars higher than L20 evolution.
    4 star - Prestige level 8 (Level 100 + 8 prestige levels)
    5 star - Prestige level 10 (Level 100 + 10 prestige levels)[/I]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 3:50 PM
  3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

3* birds limit is 60.

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I just discovered that one. I needed the space in my inventory, so I decided to donate L32 Eggbert from today's EM run and a few other blue birds to 'science' ;)

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. What other discoveries did you make

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Even without a boost, Chop-Chop isn't a bad bird in this event. This might be a first for the game - a non-crowd control bird with alpha damage high enough to be useful for more than 2 events. Scout markers and free hatches (ticket and bonus) never drop enough birds in the evo mats I need to accelerate my event bird to P-levels. In fact they seem to actively avoid popping up in those areas.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah I've had issues with the scouts before. Though I spent about 2 months ignoring red and white and now all of my markers are in those two regions. Even when I use 3 scouts in white, two more will pop up immediately after.

And I love hot grease. I just wish she sucked as hard as matilda though (lol that makes sense right?)

Redwing likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

if only everyone sucked as hard as Matilda... it would be a better world. LOL

feffe, Redwing and Nyk like this.