1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matilda lvl 80 Mission impossible

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leopold Denk, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Leopold Denk

Leopold Denk Hatchling

I would like to see programmers how they finish Matilda event lvl 80. The one specific event with the door in the middle. I am also curios if anyone finished it.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

You need to use White birds to hit those posts to open the gate, which can be closed again if you keep hitting the posts.

Many did in my clan. There are at least 4 variations in those levels, from no barriers to this "gate of hell" setup. You need to have the "right team" to have a chance. All the team examples I have seen includes at least 1 GF Frost and at least 2 Matildas. Crowd Control and good health are also keys to get this done. You will likely have to survive a hit from 1 of the big boss.

Show us what you are using and what else you have in your collection. Maybe we can suggest something.

It'SaBiRd likes this.
  4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

While not specifically about the matilda event, I ran into the variation issue during the last event. Couldn't get past 77 due to a layout. No problems beating the pigs, just not able to hit them due to the layout. I wish they kept the layouts the same, but seeing as how this is a social game (clans and clan chat) I can see why they didn't.

5. Leopold Denk

Leopold Denk Hatchling

6. Leopold Denk

Leopold Denk Hatchling

Thanks 4 involving Epic,

I use atm, lvl 5 Captain Freedom, lvl4 Dedswin3, lvl 7 Frost, lvl 3 Lil pecker, and lvl 9 Matilda, have also in my bag lvl 7 Red, Terence, Quarterback and lvl 5 Jacquie and a lot of other birds unbuffed. As u mentioned the key is to survive the hit from the big one.

7. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

I had the same level layout as you on lvl 80, and the same birds roughly the same levels. I managed to beat the level on the 3rd try, after opening the gate with cpt freedom and dedswin3, then frost and Matilda etc.
    Keep going, it's possible!

8. Epic Buttstomp

I think you see the discussion in our clan FB group and in game for couple days now. I am just saying the same thing to others. :)

9. Leopold Denk

Leopold Denk Hatchling

Finally cracked it. Had to practice to open the gates from first shot with white bird after that cc and happy end. Got master Matilda :))

Ty all for helping

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Finally got. Had to get enough evo to upgrade lil to PL3 to make it happen

11. Epic Buttstomp

If you can have close to 80K power or more your chances will be much better. Unable to survive a hit from a big boss otherwise.

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I was over 100k and was loosing each battle at level 80. I lost probably 40 battles

13. Epic Buttstomp

Its the combination. You need more white to deal with the obstacle mess.