1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matilda Event (3Apr19 -8Apr19)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I think this team should make life easy this week.

Screenshot_20190402-122226_AB Evolution.jpg

viva likes this.
  3. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

So, instead of black after black we get white after white? That would require the Easter event to go two weeks. Maybe not...

4. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

How is Captain Freedom? I really want master Matilda, but feel like Freedom might be a waste.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

seems like they stopped doing back to back colors as often as they used to.
    And they have clearly 100% abandoned any evened our core events order...

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Freedom is not great. Strong hit but its much narrower & not nearly as good as Matilda or Hot Grease.
    Hes a mid level white bird at best (he is like Steve on steroids, which is not saying much...LOL).

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  7. Iggy McPork

Iggy McPork Hatchling

Thanks Wolf. A might go for Matilda anyway, and just no level up Freedom if I don't have to.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im confused, i thought you wanted it harder?

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

I could take these higher or add in a fifth boosted bird but don't see the need. I think this will be sufficient as is. 20190402_131325.jpg

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, if they ever get the 6*s working, we will need some extra 5* birds as food anyway, so it wont hurt to have him laying around.

11. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

That's the point: We will need every 5* that we can get in the future.
    Btw: going into event with team power of 390k. Should be doable ;)

12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

One of my clan members isn't sure she'll be able to do it with this team lol Capture_2019-04-02-11-28-15.png

Magnuson and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  13. Wickedeyes

Wickedeyes Hatchling

14. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Super Cool Bird

Lol ... even auto play on lv90 won't be able to mess things up with this team ;)

15. Wickedeyes

Wickedeyes Hatchling

Lol auto play has gotten me before i prefer to play the lvls

16. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I was stuck at 87 last week. That is after paying revive few times to get there. At least I can save gems and hoard prestige totems this week. White and Black events are generally no brainer especially when the wide beam or large AOE birds are in play except the 2 black birds last week.

17. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

Good point. But very bad that we can't use the tickets from the inbox before the other stacked ones.
    So I think I only use 2 gold tickets before they expire and safe the rest gold and silver for birds I realy want

18. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Guess I can finally get the other evo of M.Matilda. Maybe I'll just leave her at L60 and decide later if I want to use her as awakening food.

19. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

That's...just......wow.

20. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

The only okay bird to aim for this event is the 5* Jacquie, as we all pretty much have a Master Matilda now.

Oh, and Master Freedom? Well, Gung Ho for me as I've had Master of the Universe for 2 years. Thank you, easy event.