1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Math Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Skit, May 10, 2018.

1. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

6973423C-BD08-482F-9DE5-4F0B420F92B2.jpeg 1FB9E831-5416-4B30-9F3D-DEB769F461A2.jpeg C3FDADD0-D56B-4C63-857E-8C2D86611855.jpeg So, my P6 Matilda is at 80% and fusing a prestige totem showed 20% more power but I ended up with being given a 19% more power. 80+20=100 Not 99. Now I have to mine another 4800 coins. Please fix this Rovio!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Skit :)

<ROVIO MODE ON> This is NOT a bug, cause the game works as intended to... No compensation on coins can be made...</ROVIO MODE OFF>
    I am sure that they are VERY GOOD at math, as it goes for calculating their income, and counting bucks that they are flowing to them, though... :)
    It's happen like that since I remember I started to prestidge my birds... The only way to lowering the amount of spending coins while prestidging it seems to be gaining more and more of your xp through clan's contributions - so either way you have to be prepared to spend some serious amounts of coins/diamonds to see possible benefits in the future...

Cheers,
    W

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

It can get stuck at 100% sometimes too, just watch for the [LEVEL UP] when prestiging a bird to make sure.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, I had this exact thing happen to me twice.
    The first time, was identical to yours & while it pissed me off, I chalked it up to "I need to pay attention to level up vs. the false 100%".
    BUT, then I put in my last totem to level up QB to maxed lev 10 & it did say "level up" but only brought me up to 99%. SO MAD!!! It took 6000 gold & my last prestige totem so I had to feed a 4* bird to get up to 10.
    Of course Rovio no longer responds to my tickets because I actually have been calling them out on all their "glitches" & "bugs" that conveniently only ever screw the player in favor of Rovio, which by law of averages at this point is nearly impossible. If they were really just "glitches" & "bugs" then once in a while they would come out in the players favor...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

2AD1F09E-9153-4C30-A119-6805C69BC2DC.jpeg This is the clarification I got from support.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

That's total BS. Why fractionate the percent to begin with? There are only 3 ways to increase power: Totem, 5* & 4* Birds. They could easily fix this to make it "round up" for real rather than just "visually" but they choose not to.
    It's a blatant example of what I was talking about. They hide these little screw you "glitches" all over the game to force increased spending.

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

This also sometimes happens with Carson too when hitting pigs that show KO. They sometimes survive with a tiny bit of health. Very annoying in PvP.

Cowboysfan and kiwiloganalt like this.
  8. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Lol

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I’ve seen that happen too

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

You were spot on Witkacy haha

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Well, I was able to mine the necessary 4800 coins and power up my Matilda to P7. It would have killed me if I had to wait another week for white day. Cheers everybody!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Ive had that happen and contacted rovio about it, WEEKS of back and forth and it amounted to them basically them calling me a liar because it works as it should when they tested it at their end.
    Yeah they aint even subtle about it anymore, i used totems to get my matilda to level 6 it was at 13% when i started each added 25% right up to the last one, sitting at 88% was to add another 25% but somehow ended on 8% not 13%

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, that one actually does make sense considering the next level always takes more to level up than the existing level...

14. Tigerangels42038

True but until recently any other time ive used a totem that balances between two levels i would still get the normal percentage overall that it would have given me on the previous level, THEN the next totem used goes into the fewer percentage for that level, but they must have figured that was too generous lol

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Hmmm, I've never noticed that before either way...

16. Witkacy [PL]

Mornin' everyone :)

Yet another one ''math'' cheat by Rovio spot at MPDC this time:

Yet Another One Math Cheat.png

12k is needed to grab Prestidge Totem - We've made it up to 12230 and still can't get it!

Nice day to all of you! :)

Cheers,
    W

Cowboysfan likes this.
  17. Tigerangels42038

Well that sucks for your clan Witkacy, hope they allow yous to collect it soon! It would seem that Rovio should be sending their employees back to school with these 'maths' problems, either that or at least be a bit more subtle when screwing us over lol :rolleyes:

18. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I have seen this too Witkacy! When I wrote to support, I heard it was a % calculation visual error but everything works as intended but I pointed out that the number is clearly >12k and is displayed correctly on the side and a few hours later, I was able to claim it. Not really sure what’s going on! Definitely seems like a bug.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Not anymore.

20. Witkacy [PL]

Skit :)

I haven't written to the support yet (since some time as I am bumping them with tickets constantly, they choose the way simply to ignore me - which is very childish and unproffesional behaviour, cause I am NOT demanding to discover the wheel from them, yet have asked simple questions, so I expect AT LEAST simple answers: ''yes'' or ''no''; ''we CAN help'' or ''we can't'' etc. - end of story, but they avoiding to answer, so the tickets WILL BE flowing as I am very patient and STUBBORN ;))

Back to the point... This is very simple: no need to have degree on rocket science here and proceed any enineering's calculations... Either way given vaule MATCHES or EXCEEDS the one needed to take the specific prize, either NOT... I could be assume that this is purely VISUAL bug, while seeing 12k/12k and the bar being filled COMPLETELY, yet it's not even filled to the max, while it should be cause, according to what's been taught at school by my math's teacher 12230 > 12000... ALWAYS
    So... I suspect that in fact we may need MORE SNOUTS than it seems to unlock things, let's say 12300 here - no matter how we name it: ''bug'', ''mistake'' etc. they are robbing us all ALL THE WAY, on every step CONSTANTLY... That what's going on :)

Cheers,
    W