1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matching in PVP Arena

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Booser1, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

How come the peeps behind and in front of me always get higher trophied pvp battles that net them 59 trophies but I still get someone lower in trophy number and end up getting only 10 when I win. I play this game literally 24/7 and sometimes even wait in the arena for the timer to end so I can play the next pvp but find I get someone lower, while the person in front of me gets a higher numbered one and the guy below me as well. Don't tell me its luck cuz this has been going on since sunday when the pvp challenge refreshed. BTW I'm in the challenge league

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

10, really? I have literally never seen less than a 20 trophy reward in the Champions League (don't remember what it was in the "Challenge" League). It used to be 25 standard but since the clan change update it is all over the place. However, the more your clan contributes to the trophy bonus, the more extra rewards you get.

Also, how do you see the exact amount of rewards someone else got for 1 battle? How do you know they did not run 2 battles to get a total of 59 trophies?

3. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

cuz when i win against a higher tiered trophy player I get 40-60 trophies, and I'm currently in second place champions league and me and the guy behind me (3rd place) are both running pvp battles every time we get a ticket, they are 400-500 behind me but when I play I against a lower tier I get 10 plus about 5 bonus, but they on the other hand play and get a higher tiered so their number moves up by about 59-63 based on clan bonus. The player in first place is in Awesome Cojo so he must be playing peeps in his clan for pvp cuz he moves in exponentially, constantly over 50 trophies. Its a struggle between 1st 2nd 3rd place. Last night I set my alarm to wake up every hour to play all 6 refresh tickets, and was in first place, needless to say Im tired as hell at work. But to make matters worse the guy I bumped from first caught up this am and is back in first, cuz the majority of my pvp is lower tiered trophy players, and his are consistently higher :( I feel like the algorithm is fighting against me, is it because I have a high win ratio? not sure, wish Rovio would make it fair for all.

4. Agentjoseph

Agentjoseph Tiny Birdy

It happens to me all the time. It seems to even out at the end though. I used to lose 59 trophies every other loss but then 10.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Dude, it's not worth the lack of sleep to win 1st place. The rewards just aren't that great...
    I suppose it's possible that he is a higher tier player that is somehow playing in a lower tier bracket?

Booser1 likes this.
  6. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Yeah I think you're right, he's in Awesome Cojo which is ranked 1st in ABE my clan is like in 50th place overall. Its all good, just thought there was some weird method like play a pvp than go do a battle, or upgrade birds than go back to pvp etc, etc. Its all good though, appreciate the response

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

As you improve your team & move up into better tiers you will get higher trophy rewards.
    If I recall, it only took me 3 weeks or so to get into the top tier. When you hit 7K once you will be top tier & start from there each week.
    The rewards & level material will come much faster as you improve as well. The first 6 weeks or so are the toughest though.

8. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

So when you are in top tier clan you can have scouts running every 45 minutes, some of those missions give you Arena tickers, and scouts also find occasional PvP which always seem to give 25 trophies plus clan trophy bonus, clan trophy bonus of +6 trophies per PvP fight. Also if you are generating enough gems, you can burn additional gems to kick the scouts awake for more PvP potential... So you can play PvP almost non stop instead of once an hour, but then there is the whole having a life thing kicks in...
    Enjoy in Moderation!