1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master Annie evo/Easter Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyrie_English, Apr 17, 2019 at 4:06 AM.

1. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

Got Master Annie last week. Which evo would you pick? Strong (critical+additional damage on pigs in threat stance) or early threat punishment (critical on pigs under 2cd)? My thought is that there will be times when the only bird left for the turn is Annie however the boss pig is not in threat stance, thus rendering strong threat punishment useless. What are your considerations on ss choice?
    Any of this week's event birds worth getting? I started playing 3 weeks ago, now I have Master Matilda and Frost as the main event/arena birds, everything else is not the ones you will use long term (4 star Zain/Carson/Jacquie/Marissa/Captain Freedom).

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If your not planning to use Annie in the Arena long term (and no real reason to anymore), then your assessment of Strong Threat is on point IMO... She is who i picked for my master last time.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No way to know yet how good the new red bird is as no one has tried him yet.
    Rooster is a good average red bird but still a red bird who is not Claude, lol.
    Fringy can be a good situational event bird (chain lightning evo) and alternate arena leader (although Claude is batter for a lot of us).

4. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

Can Claude only be obtained through an event? Is it the only valuable red bird?
    What is the mechanism of Fringy's additional damage? I am confused by the SS description.

5. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Claude is a normal 5* bird, so he can be obtained at any time.
    Fringy's additional damage (for Chain Lightning evo) is that her base damage is increased by 40% per pig in the beam, so 2 pigs is +40%, 3 pigs is +80%, and so on. (She becomes very powerful in this event if you have the Master version!)

6. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

You can get Claude from EM and normal hatching. He even appears at the event.
    I think it's easier to get him than any other bird.

7. Kyrie_English

Kyrie_English Hatchling

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

I had couple of Claude back in June 2017 when the game first started, never liked him because of slow SS. Fused him with something else along the way. Took me 1.5+ yrs to get another one with that Master Claude hatch, cost me some $$ for extra silver/gold tickets. (Now you know I do pay Rovio once a while) I haven't seen him since either.

Yes, you can get regular Claude with silver tickets without having an event. Common? Not really. I supposed if you hatch enough it will eventually show up. Or you can pay a lot of gems in EM when Claude is the feature of the day.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

It's always easier to get a Claude when you don't need him it feels like. Out of the boys accs only one didn't have him, he finally got him the last Master Claude event.. but.. over the same amount of time for him trying to get him and failing.. the boys other 2 accs hatched about 5 between them lol
    May the power of RNGesus be with you in trying to hatch him ;):D

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Actually, Elly is right since Claude has been in the events more than most of the other OG 10 birds that rotate in EM.
    So it is marginal, but he has technically been the most available of them. BUT, that does not mean we all get the same luck/odds in hatching or EM...