1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Peckers Rewards Changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ikwachi, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

The fact that I can’t reach the final reward without having to spend gems is just stupid.

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

New to this challenge this week? It's how it's been for a while. Sometimes you choose to, sometimes you don't.

PolarBearCabal likes this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Wave 10 is practically impossible. 2 pasty’s and lots of enraged pigs pop up. Since they get a 2x health and attack bonus then that means you’re doomed.

4. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

Wave 10 is nothing compared to when MP DC first started...it ends at wave 20 during those time, and that's a real challenge.

Wave 10 is just....weak

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yeah, compared to when MPDC first came out, this is nothing to be honest.

Plus, Annie completely kills. This is why I picked Strong Threat instead of Early Threat.

6. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

I'm just happy that we new players can finally participate.

And on a good day (with the correct color bonus) i can easily get to the second-highest reward in the personal daily challenge... so yeah, nothing to complain there for me...

7. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

Just noting that it’s not fixed. I should have elaborated a bit more and said “you still can’t reach the final reward without gems so it’s still broken”. Paying gems to be able to play reach a reward.....seems odd.

8. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Paying gems to be able to reach the last reward was at least begrudgingly worth it when the last reward was a Silver Ticket. 3 SS totems are helpful and I do want them, but worth 100 gems? Not on a normal day.

9. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

It’s still worth spending gems daily for the clan rewards. Even in a small clan, if everyone spends at least 100 gems per day for an extra run, you’ll max out the clan rewards - there’s simply no reason not to.

10. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

I would say 700 gems/week is a good reason not to...

Riedgu likes this.
  11. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I’ll take 5 silver tickets and 31 super shot totems over 450 gems any week of the month.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  12. Deja Dare

Deja Dare Hatchling

Weeping Angels is indeed a great clan, but I'm trying 2 help another clan out, compared 2 urs, it has a long way 2 go. Thanx 4 considering me again.

Desert Song likes this.
  13. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

Hi Deja! I sent you....a PM I think. On this board it was called "start a new conversation" but check your inbox! I sent the same message via Facebook messenger, but not sure if you use it.