1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Peckers Rewards Changes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ikwachi, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Ikwachi

Ikwachi Hatchling

Well Rovio, you should know that this latest stunt of Changing the Major Peckers Rewards yet again, is likely to cost you money not make you more. Most of the players in my clan myself included always spent 100 gems a day to play two rounds and get the SS totems and silver ticket. Now spending 100 gems won’t really be of any benefit and you can bet we won’t be spending 500-1000 gems for the measly rewards you are offering. I think your greed has made you insane. And it has become pointless to purchase golden tickets because you have made it so hard to win. In this Chuck event I had to reach 21 x to get Chuck and never did get Bomb. Purchase of 4 golden tickets only gave me 4, 4* birds that I already had. So I am done. I will not purchase even one more gold ticket.

2. nono

nono Hatchling

I think all my clan members will do exactly the same. This is the end of this challenge !!

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

More important - write a support ticket and encourage others. They reacted to Christmas event rewards when many people wrote support tickets. Should be a case now also

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I noticed that the clan rewards now have more premium tickets now. Finally a good way to get tickets easily.

5. Hannibalrex

Hannibalrex Hatchling

Guys, the Major Pecker challenge changes are ridiculous, we invested money in the game, you can’t keep making these changes, this is not honest at all. I am seriously thinking about quitting the game, because I don’t trust Robin anymore, for God’s sake, this game costs me more than any computer or PS4 game!!!!

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Don't know if you noticed on the other post like this one, but I'll say it here anyway:

Rovio made these changes in preparation for the next update. This could mean that the newer players could play the challenge, and it could also mean that we'll have longer waves and 2 chances to play the challenge again!

Lenaj76, Polen and Riedgu like this.
  7. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

okey, people say that on FB they promise these things. I am happy to hear this way they are heading

Buds likes this.
  8. nono

nono Hatchling

OK but why starting by powering down the daily challenge ?? make the whole update directly.... it will show more respect for players...

Desert Song likes this.
  9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

It's already out. All good

10. I'm done. Rovio has gone too far. Nice seeing you guys and bouncing ideas around but I'm done.
    I'm quitting all of Rovio's app games.
    Additionally, my last act will be to replace my mean team of all 5star p-5s with level 1 single star birds so noobs in the lower levels aren't going to run afoul of me in the arena as my birds goes down through the ranks.
    I hope better days of gaming await you all. Bye.

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Did you... update the game, by any chance?

Polen likes this.
  12. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Really I didn't think the changes were all that bad now that the update's been released. New players will have access now, we get a few more waves, and the cost of running it again is less. I do wish they had waited to showcase those reward changes until they released the rest of the update... it got everyone worked up lol. But, all in all, not a bad update I think. Especially the bit about the 3 bird events and not having to possibly hatch 5,6,7 of the 1st bird while never seeing the 2nd or 3rd. 'Bout time! =)

13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@metztli013
    One slight problem about that, concerning this event...
    Apparently there's 32 event birds.

14. metztli013

lol! so crazy! Yeah, I don't know how this next event is going to go... 32 new birds? Goodness! Should be interesting!

15. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@metztli013 Weird, though. I checked to see the new bird, and it didn't show 3 locked birds. Just the singular bird...

16. metztli013

I saw that as well and thought it was odd. Maybe 32 is just too many to show? Maybe we'll get to pick the one we get? Aren't they supposed to be different teams, or something? I know nothing about football, nor do I care to learn, despite being American, lol. But whatever, ...new birds! yay!!

EDIT: Now that I look more closely, it says, "Collect SuperBowl balls to unlock all 32star quarterbacks!"
    So maybe it will be like the 3* christmas birds and they will be part of the individual and clan rewards...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Polen likes this.
  17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm not even American either, and I have P.E, so you're not alone there.
    But wouldn't this amount of new birds be a pain, though? 8/25 of your whole inventory, gone.

18. metztli013

Indeed - a pain for sure. And I'm a sucker for collections. My special christmas birds are just sitting there in my inventory, I leveled them up but I'll never use them yet I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of them. But with so many new ones... I won't be able to keep them in my inv. I'll probably collect their skins and then feed em to another bird

19. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

It could be that you would get 2* or 3* birds as a normal drops from event fights and extra birds as 4* or 5*

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Santa Patrick is worse than the actual Patrick, by the way. That might be an incentive to dispose of them both.

metztli013 likes this.