1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major peckers challenge

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Nana, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel Hatchling

I am completely sick and tired of getting booted out of Major Pecker at 148 every single day for more than 2 weeks now and only 1 free round. Also freezing on the PVP battles, it never freezes if I have just lost, only when I have just won the round!
  2. Frost_Trunks

Frost_Trunks Hatchling

How about you re enable Pecker for those of us who started after 10/2. Do you have any idea how much of a handicap it is not to get the rewards each day? Major pecker is the best part of the game and I can't play it. Very annoying. Not to mention I can't help my clan with their rewards.
    Wintermute likes this.
  3. D_Sizz

D_Sizz Hatchling

So now I'm wondering why my game restarts after a couple after rounds during the MP challenge. This has happened several times over last couple weeks. Today i earn 9 snouts and it restarts my game
    Now if i want to play for my ticket i have to spend 400 gems which i can't afford since i was robbed by the last Halloween event trying to get the 2nd bird even.