1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major peckers challenge

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Nana, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Angel

Angel Hatchling

I am completely sick and tired of getting booted out of Major Pecker at 148 every single day for more than 2 weeks now and only 1 free round. Also freezing on the PVP battles, it never freezes if I have just lost, only when I have just won the round!

2. Frost_Trunks

Frost_Trunks Hatchling

How about you re enable Pecker for those of us who started after 10/2. Do you have any idea how much of a handicap it is not to get the rewards each day? Major pecker is the best part of the game and I can't play it. Very annoying. Not to mention I can't help my clan with their rewards.

Wintermute likes this.
  3. D_Sizz

D_Sizz Hatchling

So now I'm wondering why my game restarts after a couple after rounds during the MP challenge. This has happened several times over last couple weeks. Today i earn 9 snouts and it restarts my game
    Now if i want to play for my ticket i have to spend 400 gems which i can't afford since i was robbed by the last Halloween event trying to get the 2nd bird even.