1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major peckers challenge

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Nana, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Me too. Only getting 1/2 on first login

2. Douchin

Douchin Hatchling

Picore défi 1/2 ou est passer 2/2 arnaque???? Trop de bug sur ce defit

3. Yodo

Yodo Hatchling

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  5. D_Sizz

D_Sizz Hatchling

Why am i only getting 1 major pecker challenge attempt every day now? And on top of that I'm getting kicked out after 5 or 6 waves

6. D_Sizz

D_Sizz Hatchling

I
    I just posted same thing. Been happening a few days now

7. D_Sizz

D_Sizz Hatchling

This is happening to me too
    Like they just want to take my gems

8. Shayne

Shayne Hatchling

Ugh. Right in the middle of the challenge and booted. I spent real money in beta getting my birds to a better level and now that they are, I can't reap the benefits in pecks challenge. Please take it back to what it was and let us decide if the challenge takes too long instead of making it impossible to get a premium ticket because it kicks us. Even if I do get all of the possible snouts it kicks us out before we even get the ticket.... I'm sorry I won't pay for something that should have been awarded to me. Looking more like a ripoff each day.

D_Sizz likes this.
  9. TweetButtStomp

TweetButtStomp Hatchling

Stop punishing the players that are loyal to this game I don't like that every time I play there is some new feature or change to that new feature we play these games to pass the time we don't want things to hurry up and end abruptly this isn't fair I like the daily challenge just how it was 2 turns to get snoutlings is in no way taking up too much time to play because you give us 24 hours to play both those turns 1 turn isn't enough to get even half the required snoutlings to get all the prizes

D_Sizz likes this.
  10. Louise

Louise Hatchling

Yes me Too I have exactly the same issue

11. Teresa

Teresa Hatchling

I just had that happen to me as well! I didn't have that many snoutlings, but I didn't get my second round either.

12. Beadalisa

Beadalisa Hatchling

I have only been given 1/2 turns each day for the last week. It also kicks me out at 148 snouts even though I still have health. Not sure what is up with this, but I know that most of my clan is having the same problem.

13. Mike187

Mike187 Hatchling

They keep changing every thing cause they like ripping player off. They made it impossible to get premium hatch tickets anymore have had 0 since last update and now they take rewards and one challenge away they want more money

14. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

15. NathanAB

NathanAB Tiny Birdy

Same. When I get to round 8. It finishes

16. Stephie

Stephie Hatchling

Has anyone else noticed that it isn't actually possible to get all the awards unless you pay 100 gems? I always max out at 148, even when I get every pig and play every round.

Carson Coyote and Maha like this.
  17. rthhfghg

rthhfghg Tiny Birdy

Well it didn't stay two for me....as I was given only 1 challenge and had my first challenge cut short

18. rthhfghg

rthhfghg Tiny Birdy

Well it didn't stay two for me....as I was given only 1 challenge and had my first challenge cut short