1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Pecker Daily

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by i_dont_c4re, Nov 1, 2017.

1. i_dont_c4re

i_dont_c4re Hatchling

Hey Guys,

I started playing about 3 weeks ago but i can't play Major Pecker event is it a bug or what?

2. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

New players can’t play the Major Pecker Challenge for now. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the game.

3. i_dont_c4re

i_dont_c4re Hatchling

:( that's a shame. Ty for the answer though.

4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

No problem.

5. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Wish this was better documented... Can I get my money back?

6. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

The fact that they don't allow new players to play major pecka is a disgrace.. They want players to die of boredom or what? And how are they to upgrade the supershots...

7. Sebastian72

Sebastian72 Hatchling

i also started playing about 2 weeks ago with Eddie Event. I want to play Major Pecker's daily challenge like all the other players can do. Even if it chrashes sometimes, but i want
    the same possibilities than all other players. Just not allowing Major Pecker for new players is so unfair !!! Please allow it either for all or for none. Fairness please ! Thank you !

Wachaaa likes this.
  8. Bwango

Bwango Hatchling

I am in the same boat :( this is such bullsheeeeet. Hope it gets fixed and compensated!

Courtney and Wintermute like this.
  9. Wachaaa

Wachaaa Hatchling

The same history... Clan partness and Friends can do It, upgrade supershot very quick,... Aaaaag please, let us play It.

10. Wachaaa

Wachaaa Hatchling

Someone have more information? Ty

11. Courtney

Courtney Hatchling

Yeah me either

12. Courtney

Courtney Hatchling

Agreed

13. Toddskur

Toddskur Hatchling

Same here

14. Echo

Echo Hatchling

I can't play it either and have been playing the game on/off for about a year.. What is considered a "new player"?

15. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Okay, to clear confusion:
    "new player" is anyone who joined after October 2nd.
    Rovio confessed that this is intentional that all players that joined after this date will not be gaining access to it, and it is intentional.
    Without spending gems, the most you can get would be 4 SS totems, roughly 190 gold and 100 evolution essence for all birds. (Sometimes you can't get 3 SS totems, due to an even more stupid gimmick.)
    If you spend 100 gems to access the challenge again, you can gain 1 premium ticket at the end.

16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Oh, and considering this is Rovio we're talking about: I highly doubt there'll be any compensation. Sorry.

17. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

They say it is game developers choice and it can't count as a bug. And since it is not a bug - there is no need for compensation.

I tried to talk about disadvantage we get but support replied that I accepted EULA and everything is fair. So they openly don't care about players

Screenshot from ticket I had - here https://forum.angrybirds.com/thread...t-why-mpdc-is-disabled-3-months-already.7498/

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

So If I play 2 and a half months, take out all the events. It could be about a month of major pecker.

I didn't get 30SS totems (or 120 if lucky), 5700 coins and 3000 of each evo mats.

It's quite a lot for me, especially about evo mats