1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Pecker challenge

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Mickey Atkins, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

Okay I have posted about this before. However I would like to know why I can't play Major Peckers challenge. My game is on Facebook. I'm not very high level yet, but the option doesn't even come up for me to play. What is going on? I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. Still doesn't help. Can someone please explain or let me know if I need to be a higher level or what? Thank you for your time and consideration.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Apparently they thought it would be a good idea to shut it off to anybody who joined after October 2nd. They claim it's "under development" as "things like this take time".
    What's that you hear? AB2 added a minigame EXACTLY like this last month? That's a little hypocritical, wouldn't you agree?

3. birbmorty

birbmorty Hatchling

oh lame, I kept wondering how I was supposed to participate in that since the game still shows team progress etc.