1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major pecker’s challenge— who joined the game after october 2nd?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tabby, Dec 11, 2017.

?

Do you currently have access to major peckers challenge

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Rovio made it so you cant play 20 waves but only 7. So you get less loot.
    Also made 1 try out of 2.
    It made it rigged, so you wont get 150 snouts by killing all pigs - you need a second life for 100gems.
    It made it inaccessible for new players and instead of fixing it - hopes that they would buy needed items.

Rovio are greedy, its not about faulty coding. Their decissions are to make a profit and it's easily understood when you see thei customer support policies and read some forum threads here

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

P.S. Write a ticket to support that you do not tolerate this and want equality for everyone. I can't get a bird past 5SS, while my opponent has all birds on 7+ super shot.

3. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

Th
    I actually agree with you. That's the normal people's logic, and I absolutely adhere to it. But we're talking about a company here, not about us, mundane people...

I tried to think from Rovio's point of view, and I was guessing on their logic. Apparently it's not far away from their real way of thinking.

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Everybody now should have access! Yay!