1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major pecker’s challenge— who joined the game after october 2nd?

Discussion in 'Social' started by Tabby, Dec 11, 2017.

Do you currently have access to major peckers challenge

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

We are not allowed to play Major Pecker's Challenge.

On daily, other players win:
    4 Supershot totems,
    100 Evolution mats for a specific colour.
    50 Gold + around 200 more by playing all 7 waves.
    Well, there's the 225 snouts prize for 1 silver ticket, but it always shuts us out at around 150 snouts

Players who started playing after October 2nd are missing out on these rewards!

For example.. I have been playing this game for 60 days now. 60 times each resource I am missing out on =

240 supershot totems
    6,000 evolution materials of any color
    3000-15,000 gold
    And possibly other rewards (tickets) too.

How is it fair that new players are being penalized by not being able to receive these awards? In 60 days I have gotten 4 supershot totems in total...

Besides autobattling and pvp, this seems like an important part of the game that you can actually enjoy, especially if not progressing in the main map. Additionally, us players cannot contribute snouts to our clans!

OK now I feel a bit better after getting this off of my chest!
  2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

Just a minor correction: 3 supershot totems are NOT always rewarded as the challenge does not regularly reward the full 150 snouts without us ponying up gems...Clearly this does not change the crux of the point here, but you are not missing out on as many supershot totems as you think.
  3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Damn man, I never knew exact prizes. With that many AS totems so would be far superior than now..

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Now I am not certain but as far as getting 150 snouts, I feel that the more pigs you kill with birds of whatever color day it is you get more snouts. For example on yellow and black days it is really easy to get kills with Chuck and Zain. I've been tracking for a few weeks now and i dont miss 150 snouts on yellow or black day. Like I said, I don't know if this is just coincidence or maybe it is the key to getting 150 but that has been my observation. I was also wondering if critical hits play into how many snouts you get....
  5. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

I will have to start tracking that, but it is extremely frustrating to get every pig only to come up 1 snout short (I know...at least I get this chance as opposed to those that don't).
    DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  6. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

thanks for the correction starman!
  7. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

Hopefully it will be fixed for people who don’t have it and also for people who do because it does sound really frustrating that you have to spend gems
  8. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I have replies from Rovio and whole videos of my games where I kill every single pig without losing any health. Whether you will receive the full 150 snouts after playing a perfect game is pure luck. I usually get between 146 and 155. Despite killing every single pig in every wave the most frequent number I get is 149 snouts... Rovio knows this and it’s another one of those things they say is part of the game’s design...
  9. pieczkus

pieczkus Hatchling

I did change my rating of a game to 1 star, until it is resolved.
  10. Andromeda

Andromeda Hatchling

It's nonsense, and I'm surprised (or not, I guess?) it's still unresolved.
    My first account, I played way too much of the storyline and hard battles are at something like 19k. Insane, that's just a nope.
    I started another account on my phone's guest login for the fun of it. It's nice, because I can help the clan out by quick-playing insane event battles now, but man does not having the challenge suck. I guess at least when playing there I don't have to deal with the frustration of killing every pig and getting 149 snouts (c'mon, at least be a little less obvious). Too bad, because I mostly enjoy the game play and used to be comfortable throwing some real money its way. But between that and 5sh months of 10x to 20x in every single event and never a 5* bird (and a total of 1 ever—thanks, Annie), I'll just play for free now.
    But hey! At least I got this super-sweet chest when leveling up to 67. Thanks for that gem! Screenshot_20171221-105656.png
  11. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

Yup, that's another major problem this game has (apart from events being catered to the top50 clans, with all good rewards being unreachable for the average clan...).

I don't know what they are thinking, but that's just terrible. If Major Pecker doesn't work for all players, take it away from all players. Letting some players keep it while not allowing newer player to play it is the worst possible solution.
    Riedgu likes this.
  12. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Well, it's a part of game design. So it should be like this (according to customer support)
  13. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

I guess you got that from a standardized reply on a complaint?
  14. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

15. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Rovio support is garbage, proven time and time again.
  16. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Once I got the response that they are doing what they can and forwarding to the game team, but it's all they can do and they try to show our point to them.

So it seemed that they were really annoyed themselves that our complaints leave unanswered. And its the same time when Rovio lowered points needed for clan rewards
  17. Veselko

Veselko Hatchling

Just go on App Store and leave them a 1* feedback, maybe that will wake them up.
  18. Norgannon

Norgannon Hatchling

There is not Major Pecker on my map, because I started to play this game after 7th October. It is UNFAIR.
  19. BelethS

BelethS Hatchling

Tbh, after reading different threada about it, I can understand why Rovio disabled it for new players.
    Many people complain that is bugged, that yoy always fall short of the needed snouts for the rewards, that you're forced to spend diamonds to complete the waves etc.

By disabling it by default, Rovia prevented the complaining getting generalised, from both old and new players.

That'd make logic actually.

But yea, they should fix it and release it to all, as soon as is fixed....
  20. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

BelethS :)

Well... Your logic fails, I am afraid, man... Now I tell you why:

Firstly... According to MY logic if something would have been broken, they should shut it down FOR EVERYBODY, till gets fixed - simply yes or no? ;)

Next... Disabling some, dare to say useful and impotrant for achieving progress in the game feature for ones AND LETTING CONTINUE TO USE for others, no matter of people's opinions is NOT prevention by any means it's DISCRIMINATION of ones and FAVOUR the others... This way the ''better'' ones still can complain how it's bugged and the ''worse'' ones - complaining of not being able to play at all... So where's your prevention now?

Besides... I WOULD LOVE TO complain how it's bugged, throw some diamonds to get prizes, yet I CAN'T even try... Somebody has took the chance off for me...

And lastly... If it would be as bad as you say, nobody would bother to play and waste time upon this... Yes I see people from my clan who have access are playing EVERYDAY... Can you explain that strange phenomenon? I guess it's simply WORTH and PROFITABLE, despite all those ''bugs'', right? And it's very bad that some CAN, while others CAN'T... That's it...