1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low stars high level..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FFirecracker, Nov 28, 2017.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Hatchling

When I started out i only had low star birds so I leveled those up. But now I have 4 star birds aND 3 stars, what's the best thing to do with my high level 2 star birds? Fuse or sell? Tks

2. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

I would feed them to your 4* birds or better yet 5* if you are able to get them. In the long run your 4* birds will be phased out of your team. There were 2 4* birds worth prestige leveling in my opinion. Carson and Jacquie. They are far cheaper to prestige but other than those 2 I never leveled my 4* birds past about 80. By the time I would get them to 80 I would be getting 5* birds and immediately focused on those. I don't think the return from selling your 2* birds makes a difference. I say make them feeder birds.

I hope that helps you even a little bit

3. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Unless you have Chuck, Doris is also a fine 4* bird worth keeping. At P5 with her SS1 she is a beast and can mop up stuff on that all important second round :cool:
    Good Luck!

Vivek 007 likes this.
  4. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

True. Forgot about her. I suppose for the same reason Jimmy would be the other 4* worth it since he is also a 1 ss bird...

I've never used Doris. What exactly does her ss do? The description says she spins enemies away from your team. From the very few times I've used her in yellow dungeons it just looks like the pigs spin in place....

6. Liana1356

Liana1356 Tiny Birdy

They do spin in place, but they end with their back toward your team. Thus, making it easier for the next shot to inflict critical damage from a back hit. The pig will spin back around if its shot counter is dropping down to 1 though, so in pvp it doesn’t really make a difference. The pigs will always turn back around to face your team since they are always ready to hit you (with the exception of the medium and large pig on the one different arena lineup). She is a good bird for MPDC on yellow days.

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  7. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Yep, yep! A doris fan here. She stayed in my lineup until I got chuck.
    She's worthy of praise :)