1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing scout pigs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by evo egg, Feb 24, 2018.

1. evo egg

evo egg Hatchling

Hello, I am new to the forum but I am a long time player of the game. I have an issue with losing my scout pigs if I have to stop playing for a while.
    I play the game on my phone but if I get a call or just stop playing for more than 10mins, all of the pigs I get from the scouts are gone.
    I spend a lot of gems on the extra scout and refilling. Also a lot of energy berries. Today I lost most of the pigs I got from the 30 berries I got from purchases I made in the game, not to mention the purchases I made over the last few days alone. Between the sale items and gem purchases, I have spent a lot of money to get those pigs and I would like to know what can be done about it. Can anyone help please?
  2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Pigs disappear after some time, so better play them. And open one marker at a time. So if you get a call - you wouldn't lose that much. Also for me it's up to 20 minutes I think, when I still can find them.
  3. evo egg

evo egg Hatchling

They need to make them stay up at least an hour or two. I spend a LOT of money on gems in order to get the birds I need to evolve and I play for some long stretches of time some days; again, just to get the birds I need to evolve the birds I need to evolve and stay competitive. It's bad enough that at a certain point in the game a player has to wait to get keys for potions one at a time and only 6 at max without getting arena plays from the scouts. And I suppose they are doing us a favor by offering 2 keys per win 1 day a week. I digress. There are an awful lot of things wrong with this game and despite all of the things that I have went through in playing this game, I still play because I love it. They made it and others to make money no doubt but, make it fair for the consumer. Right? Or, I will stop playing and spending my money. Just saying.
  4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So stop playing

You don't like the system they decided best fits with encouraging players to play and not making it too easy. So choice is yours