1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for active Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Mickey Atkins, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mickey Atkins

Mickey Atkins Super Cool Bird

Flappers R Us, level 69. I'm looking for a really active Clan who will take me. I'm very active. Working on arena. I'm at 7k currently. Looking for a great Clan who will accept me. I have some great Birds that I'm trying to get leveled up. I do great during Events, as well as MP. I do daily Clan tasks. Please send me a invite to your great Clan. Thank you for your time and consideration. Huggles and have fun all.

Amy likes this.
  2. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Rage Momma clan sounds like a fit for you. Unless you are in a clan now I am unable to search for you to send an invite

3. Mickey Atkins

I'm currently in NL BeardBirds. Please send me a invite. I'm really a very active player. I try very hard on all daily tasks as well as the Events. Please send me a invite. Thank you very much. Huggles and have fun.

4. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Sent

Amy likes this.
  5. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Sorry Mickey,
    We had someone that badly needed to switch clans earlier than thought. Unfortunately we only have so many places. Rage Momma runs a really great clan so you should be very happy over there.

6. Mickey Atkins

I haven't gotten any Clan invites. Please check again.

7. smörebröd

smörebröd Hatchling

Dark Nation have one free place. come in and have fun.

8. Mickey Atkins

Thanks but I joined in another Clan. Thank you for your time and consideration though. I joined in with Rage Momma. They seem like a really great Clan, and they are active and helpful.

Amy likes this.