1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a nest to call home

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Kerrie, Mar 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Currently lvl 53, quite active player looking for a friendly flock to call my own. Never been in a clan who talks to one another but I want to be! Recently dl’d Discord and I have Line as well JIC. Willing to help out the clan and have fun. I like events and I am looking forward to increased rewards, claimed as a team. Play MPDC daily.
    Thank you for looking! Cheers!

2. Tank

Tank Hatchling

Can you play on insane?

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

We are a level 16 clan and have 2 spots open at the moment, also building an off game chat group in line app
    All we ask is to complete daily clan xp tasks, contribute what you can to perks and at least do the free MPDC run but a gem run would be appreciated

4. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Yes, I play on insane lvl

5. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

H
    Hi Tiger,
    That sounds good, may I join your clan? My name is the same in evolution. How can I find the line chat?

6. Tigerangels42038

Hey kerrie we are called Cassowary, search and request to join and ill accept

7. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Good morning Tiger,
    I tried to request an invite, but it gave me an auto reply saying I didn’t meet requirements (lvl 80). Is there a way to skirt around that? :)
    Thanks,
    Kerrie

8. Tigerangels42038

Sorry about that kerrie ive lowered the limit u should be able to request now :)

9. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Awesome, thank you! Sent the request this morning! Eager to join.

Thank you! Let me know about the line chat too, thanks! :)

10. Tigerangels42038

I accepted the request earlier, has it not went through?

11. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Hi Tiger,
    No, I haven’t been able to find it in messages or as an automatic join when I look at the event. It still says “join a clan”... :/.

12. Tigerangels42038

Managed to find u i think and sent an invite

13. Kerrie

Kerrie Hatchling

Thank you!!

14. Dru

Dru Hatchling

Would you like to join my clan? I just created it. We are legend is the clan name. I am an active player looking for active friendly players. My name is dru. Hope to see you join!

15. Rage Momma

Rage Momma Tiny Birdy

Rage Momma clan is looking for active player. We use chat when we are playing