1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a good clan but I don't do social media L77

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Josh L Sawyer, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Josh L Sawyer

Josh L Sawyer Hatchling

I've been playing for a little while now. I've learned a lot just from reading all the posts on here. I know I have so much more to learn. I play every day, but when I hear about all the gold and silver tickets you all save for events I'm blown away. As good as I thought I was after coming here I realized I was still a rookie.

I'm just looking for a clean that everyone activity participates in. I finally got on a decent clan this past week, but it's Friday and we still have a couple members that have earned no points this week.

I guess one problem in finding the best clan for me is I'm not on any form of social media. Which I guess is a requirement for some of the top groups.

So, I guess I'm looking for a clan and a decent teacher, so I can make the most of my time on this cool game.

2. Hadronix

Hadronix Tiny Birdy

I am no clan recruiter or leader, but I will tell you the main reason why social platforms are almost always needed for clans, the clan chat in-game is very sporadic and inconsistent in terms of message displaying, and the chat history is very limited in length, you should consider getting some form at least, get LINE or as much as I dont like it discord. the backend management of the whole clan is a lot easier there, and you can directly message clanmates or ask for assistance and learn something new, good luck my friend.

Ian likes this.
  3. Tank

Tank Tiny Birdy

Pm sent

4. Ian

Ian Hatchling

We have just recently left all the top clans and have decided to form our own clan it’s the OG and you can join our server even for a chat to find out more about us. We are a laid back can be serious as we grow no pressure clan. We are all extremely active and there is always someone on. We are extremely helpful and are helping new players grow as they join. If it sounds like something that Interests you let me know. I hope you find what you are looking for. Such a good game and even better as a community and crew.

5. Army02

Army02 Hatchling

Searching a clan too lvl90 daily online but I don’t do discord or anything for a phone game ..

6. Ian

Ian Hatchling

A shame so many people don’t do discord you don’t need to be actively on it and there are many settings that allow you to turn off notifications etc. It is a requirement of ours as you can share tips allot easier and have info all in 1 place if you change your mind or have any questions let me know.

7. Ian

Ian Hatchling

Hi jhonL

Hope you are well what level are you and what are you looking for in a clan? My clan is a newly formed clan built by some of the best players in top clans. I am an Elder not the leader. We decided to form our own clan so there were no politics to follow and people felt as if they were contributing and being part of something watching it grow.

8. Army02

Army02 Hatchling

Yeah I’m playing much on pc with teamspeak i know how much important it is on bigger games with clan war and more but come on it’s a game for my phone And I wouldn’t use discord .. some months ago I didn’t even know it

9. Ian

Ian Hatchling

Me neither. We also have what’s app if that’s any use to you? I too regularly play online with other games but this is well worth it in my opinion. Anyway let me know if any good if not I hope you find what you are looking for.

10. Nyko

Nyko Hatchling

Hi Josh :). Our clan, Cochon de Lait, is currently open to join. All of our members participate in the dailies, events and make our daily contributions. We close our group during events so that others can't join just to gather rewards and leave. We do kick members after 2-3 days of non-activity and for not contributing xp. We'd love to have you :).

11. Josh L Sawyer

Josh L Sawyer Hatchling

Thank you everyone. I think I've joined a decent clan. I've learned so much so quickly. Good luck to everyone and happy hunting.

Ian likes this.