1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List of Changes Rovio needs to make ASAP...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, May 14, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

If so, then I won't be played PvP, while it's broken... I have spent much time and resources to level up certain birds in one particular reason - to USE them all the time I can, not because being bored - and as I read (and believe) that they not behaving like supposed to, I won't be wasting my time just for experimenting what works upon certain rules and what's not... I want play Angry Birds not Angry BUGS... Period. :)

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

If you can avoid PVP this week i would, at least until they fix it, we tested out our birds to see which where broken and we all got different results, my Claude is fine someone else's isnt, that type of thing...:confused:

Witkacy [PL] likes this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Looks like I picked the perfect week to drop out of the top league. Except that 1/3 of my bracket appears to be doing the same thing...
    Anyone know what the top 5 rewards are in the 8K & 11K leagues?

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

8k rewards are 700 - 1100 gems and 5 - 9 p totems for top 5

5. Witkacy [PL]

Tiger :)

I will DO, lass as this option sounds very tempting and practical: 1. I have far TOO MANY prestidge totems that I can carry, so I don't need any more right now - this what I need, is MONEY (who doesn't? lol), so I could be using them and free some space (sell is not an option);
    2. Being somewhat tired of watching my back all the time at the top league - so if I drop down a bit (well not that MUCH as Her Majesty £ lol) - I guess I could be find a bit more peace and rest from being obliged to constant pushing forward, to win anything decent;
    3. I was going to pick 3x Claudes; Fire Rooster and Red - so according to this what you've been tellin' me, may be happen that all/2/1 Claude(s) wouldn't be workin' as they used to have, before applying the new set of rules - and I would struggling myself during any battles - which I find as highly uncomfortable, and stressful while I could be lost any points, instead of gaining them constantly... Since some time (quite long - matter of months) I haven't lost any single battle, being paired against any birds, and anybody - and I would like to keep it that way ;) Setting up birds, which I am not sure, how they be lookin' at the battlefield - sounds far too much kamikaze mission - and I am afraid that my winning streak would be broken this week...

Cheers,
    W

6. Witkacy [PL]

Logan :)

Thanks for the tip, sounds great to me, while not quite great to you (as if I drop down, you may be meet my birdies later on - which could be ''A Bird Too Far'' to you) lol

Cheers,
    W

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Make a new story mode that DOESN’T raise scout and clock powers. PvP and MPDC can get boring after a while.

Fix Terence as his SS is pure TRASH.

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Buff Rage Totem and bring back Shiny Totem

9. Ozshwehtoo

Ozshwehtoo Hatchling

Increase the number of friend. As we play longer (going up level) we gain more friends. If we started the 50 friends than it should also increase the number incrementally (e.g. Once you reach level 50, extra 25, then level 100, extra 50, then so on). It is also rewards for playing.

10. Tigerangels42038

Sorry im so not a fan of that idea lol when i started the game it was only 10 so the 5 daily was acceptable now trying to keep up with who to give gems to is a pain and the constant gems from players doing the dungeons is causing major lag in my inbox and i cant claim them using claim all because of the tickets and berries i keep for events, if i hada bigger friends list it would be even worse lol

Gatorops likes this.
  11. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I would not mind more friends but the inbox is soooooo slow and often re-sets the game. I prefer being able to send gems to more friends but not more friends

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Better send the list up to ABE FB, and maybe even the FB Group for ABE. You may have to post few times to get noticed.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I did a couple of times but please feel free to copy & post it wherever you want... More exposure is good!

14. Tigerangels42038

The 2 i really want because they will help the game flow better with less issues is sorting in the inbox so to fix the lag issues and more inventory which again would help inbox because we wouldnt be using it as temporary storage. However i do like a lot of the ideas in the original list like storing preset teams, theres nothing i disagree with actually but if we had to choose 2 those would be my 2, theres no one that wouldnt benefit from those lol :)

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, this game's basic functionality is ridiculously slow & poorly thought out. It could easily run smoother & be more streamlined without much tweaking...

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

The chest in boss battles should be a little better than normal battle. Blueberry, 5 diamonds or 50 gold coins for the normal chest. Silver and occasional golden ticket in the golden chest

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Increase maximum ticket cap to 50 or 100 and gold ticket cap to 25

18. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

isnt that the way it was before with the gold chest though before they nixed gold tickets from them?

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

20. Tigerangels42038

Just thought of one, give us more space for clan description, the amount of letters allowed is ridiculously small considering the space they give for the description to fit into!!
    Screenshot (93).png
    Look at all the dead space!! Lol o_O:):p