1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil pecker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, May 29, 2018.

?

will Lil pecked become a normal event bird later?

1. I think yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I think no

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. This is rovio theyll mange to do neither of theese somehow

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Who can predict the random number generator that governs rovios decisions

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Really hope he's going to become more avalible, looks like he might be as good as frost and so would be good to get before inevitable blue week, ug. but not gonna pay to be top of event

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Possibly normal AFTER they have squeezed as much money out of him as they can, but will definitely turn up in EM at some point (for the same reason)
    Reading his stats i finally understand the reason they nerfed blue birds from splitting when hitting walls, it was in preparation for him as his description states that he will only split when in contact with a pig or obstacle

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Eventually it probably will. Unless they change the way they give out special birds in the event leaderboards there is no way for most of us to get up there to win it. Top 3 means most of us will never get there. Top 20% of that leaderboard still not likely. The top of the leaderboards are usually filled up with people that will get thousands ahead of most of us within an hour of the event starting.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Agree. If Rovio was smart they would use the 50 members of arena to form the top 3 group for top prize. Top 3 of all ABE players/clans is foolish

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

They should have called him "Lil Frosty". His SS timer is 1 slower than Frost & he only splits into 2 birds...
    The interesting aspect to me is the gold pickpocket addition. That is a new & unique feature, as far as I know? Although I cant imagine Rovio would allow him to acquire much gold at all so it's probably not worth considering. Heck, Rovio might end up booting players that use as described him like they did with Kid Yolo users.

They are not calling him an "elite" bird so that makes me think he will eventually have his own event & like Tiger said, probably not until after he shows up in EM as well...

6. Tigerangels42038

The way i read his description the pickpocket version split into 5 since another mirror image is generated for the 1st 4 pigs/obstacles, and the Mr T looking one split into 4 since it splits on the 1st 3 pigs/obstacles? Am i completing reading that wrong? lol Screenshot (161).png Screenshot (162).png

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I was basing my assumption on the video which looks to me like it only ever split into 2 extra birds...
    Maybe I'm wrong but even if I am, you are relying on a variable that may never happen consistently. Whereas Frost automatically splits into 4.

8. Tigerangels42038

Ah i havent seen the video my internet is too shocking lol, i wasnt meaning he is going to be better than Frost was just wondering if id misunderstood it, I never really decide if a bird is good or not until i get it and test it out myself, birds can have a great concept but be a poorly executed final product that they take months to fix, or they can be simple, boring concepts that turn out great, you never know until you get your hands on them. Either way it doesnt stop me from trying to collect them lol :D

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

It seems like you have to hit 3/4 objects before splitting which makes him possibly worse than other blue birds since they split in only 1 object hit.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, and being a 2SS bird I just don't see how he could be nearly as good as Frost. But time will tell...

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

The thing is that we'll never know if Rovio will make him available in EM or give him his own event and there is no one in a top clan willing to show what he does here.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Rovio knows who these "top players" and "top clans" are with the few weeks of these competitions done. IMO Rovio should put these super players and clans in leaderboards of their own so they can slug it out all they want. Rovio also know how the rest of us do in these leaderboards and we should be grouped with people who have comparable scores in recent events. There is no point for me to chase the top players when they are beyond my personal best scores within couple days of starting.

It is far more interesting to be able to catch up to the top 5 and stay within reach throughout the event. There is always a possibility that I will make a final push towards the end to get there. The old smaller arena leaderboards promote competitions.