1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Pecker - which evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

That how I read it and did it...I would have liked another bird villain, but I too feel the extra chance of stunning is worth it. Who knows, maybe I will get another eventually.

viva likes this.
  2. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

To all of you still wondering which evo is better. Choose Drive by Peckin. Stun is guaranted. Other one works only in some cases. I have both for quite a long time and Peck Pocketing, even if I have it as master bird is not so effective.

3. viva

viva Hatchling

Pafig, I’ve only had this event to go by, but through my run up to 85, I didn’t have any issues with peck pocketing at all, it stunned a crazy number of birds each time used. Granted I can’t compare them but I have zero issues with the way the bird performed.

4. viva

viva Hatchling

And after rereading everyone’s posts and the descriptions I wonder if I did miss the meaning of “chance” in the peck description, I thought it was referring to the gold stealing and not the stunning, though now I see the possible meaning being both the theft and the stun...sure worked well though, did I just get lucky?

5. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

It's just my experience. With peck pocketing I sometimes see that after spliting mirror images of bird hits a pig and none sign is above it's head (normally when stunned there is a special mark above a pig). Those pigs attacked me next turn so that's what I observed.

viva likes this.
  6. DanL

DanL Hatchling

Now I’m even more confused which evolution to pick

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Drive By does more bonus damage on the next turn. I prefer it.

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

No you didnt misunderstand, Drive by = more power, Peck Pocket = more split birds.. players can argue for drive by as much as they want but there is a reason we all picked king of winter for Frost, that reason is the extra bird, so why change it now other than needing a bird villian for MPDC??

9. Tigerangels42038

Both evos guarantee stun, i have both, and actually i prefer pocket, to the point i didnt evo drive by until recently, thats how reliable pocket is, so since i use my Lil Pecker pick pocket constantly this talk of it being unstable is BS

viva likes this.
  10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I chose drive by only cause I needed a bird Villain. I really wanted peck pocket though for the extra bird. And both evos stun, Rovio just sucks at grammar. The "chance" in the description only applies to getting a coin.

Tigerangels42038 and viva like this.
  11. Tigerangels42038

Thats the best part of that evo i think, i chose that for nephews acc (dunno why is still call it his acc, i do most of the fecking work on it :rolleyes:) to help him in MPDC