1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Pecker - which evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I suspect many of us on the forum never got Lil Pecker when he was available before since we didn't want to pay to compete with those guys. So which evolution to take assuming I get only 1 Lil Pecker?

Let us keep the focus on event levels first. I am sure we all have killer combos for PvP already and won't need Lil Pecker service.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Just tested both out. The peck pocketing one has 5 peckers hitting pigs which stun then and make them drop 1 coins. The drive by pecking one has 4 peckers hitting pigs adding 2 to the combo and stuns them.

(Drive by pecking deals more base damage)

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, both evos do the same stun?

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Yeah they both stun pigs. So it's a choice between coins or combos.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Geeze, 1 whole coin huh... Thanks Rovio, lol

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Does the coin count increase as SS level increases or does it stay at 1?

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Where did you get a 1SS from? He always had started at 4SS and goes down regularly.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

You said he drops one coin per hit. I was asking if you level his SS up, does he drop more coins?

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I don’t think so. Also I was confused cause I saw another post somewhere saying Pecker was a 1SS.

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Worth considering: the Drive By Pecking evolution is a Bird Villain, and assuming that the team requirements for the Skill Challenge don't change from week to week, at some point you're going to need a team of 5-star Bird Villains.

11. Epic Buttstomp

Got the regular Lil Pecker to lvl 100 yesterday with the Drive by pecking. It is very effective in terms of stunning all the pigs on the map if they survive its hits. Now I have Master Lil Pecker, he probably will take the other one to complete the set.

12. Al Dente D

Al Dente D Hatchling

What category is his other evolution?

13. Epic Buttstomp

They both stun.

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Drive by is bird villain, peck pocket is performer

15. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I had this question today so figured I would bump this so no one else had to search for it...

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  16. Epic Buttstomp

Both will do the same stun trick. One of them will drop coins.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Drive by has a hit bonus that racks up a higher % for the next hit...

18. DanL

DanL Hatchling

Isn’t drive by better for stuns? Pick pocket says it has a chance to stun Anyone tried both?
    I’d rather choose the evo with more reliable stun

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I really like Drive By

20. viva

viva Hatchling

I thought after reading each that even though drive by does give the combo points it only splits on the first 3 hits, and peck pocketing splits on the first 4 hits, thus an extra bird for stunning. So that even though it doesn’t hit as hard it has a better chance of hitting more birds, and isn’t the whole point of pecker the two turn stun? Did I misunderstand the meaning of splitting on the first 3/4 hits?